Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

Sting was so damn athletic man. Really appreciating being able to go back and watch him right before the Crow stuff.........

Vince McMahon is still the Undisputed King of Petty

As we reported last week, CM Punk’s attorneys sent WWE a 22 page letter regarding non-payment of royalties Punk feels he’s owed, as the company continues to use his name and likeness, particularly where WWE 2k15 is concerned.

Interestingly, or perhaps coincidentally, WWE has pulled almost all the CM Punk merchandise from Punk’s WWEShop.com Alumni page. Only four items remain for Punk, with the most expensive being a set of CM Punk wrist sleeves for $2.99. A few of the other remaining Punk pieces are redirecting to an “item not found” page.

As we originally noted, the discrepancy stems from WWE feeling CM Punk was in breach of contract when he quit the company this year, and therefore WWE feels they do not owe him anymore money. It should also be noted that Punk’s 22 page letter sent to WWE is not a lawsuit, it’s simply an attorney sent letter regarding what Punk feels are owed monies.

Last edited:
OrX4cGX.jpg

AssuredAdmirableBabirusa.gif

why doesn't wwe advertise the network on other programs? like have a commercial run on espn or whatever. wouldn't it make sense to try and reach out to fans who stopped watching but might be imterested in the older things for nostalgia purposes?

^Because thats the logical thing to do and the WWE does nothing logical.

Tyson Kidd in that vid :lol: :rofl: total douche

Last edited:
Was at Raw last night...Actually thought the crowd was pretty hot for the NXT match in-person. Everyone around me seemed to know who they all were. Big pop for Sami Zayn during his entrance and for Neville's finisher.

NXT match was by far the best part. Heyman was great as always and Randall vs Ramen was pretty good as well...

Bella/Springer segment was awful.

Was at Raw last night...Actually thought the crowd was pretty hot for the NXT match in-person. Everyone around me seemed to know who they all were. Big pop for Sami Zayn during his entrance and for Neville's finisher.

Oh ok. The crowd seemed pretty quiet for most of it on TV.

Good to know that they were digging it. :pimp:

Nice pics B Sox.

Just caught the Bucks/reDragon 2/3 falls match from the other night. :x

Michelle Beadle buried Migos Orton and then bigged up Roman Wayans all in one breath. AJ should have made her Go To Sleep.

Michelle Beadle buried Migos Orton and then bigged up Roman Wayans all in one breath. AJ should have made her Go To Sleep.

Used to like Beadle but she's unbearable now. She's also getting a podcast on Grantland I hope DC calls in lol

:smokin

Told yall last school year how one of my co-workers is a young dude, 23, and I am always trying to hip him to some new wrestling stuff and get out of that stupid WWE or nothing mentality. He is open but he still hasn't watched NXT yet.

So he texts me

Just saw Neville's finisher from yesterday. Lost for words. It was crazy. They hyped them up real well too.

Been telling this man about NXT for about a year now :smh: . Just like yall.......

:smokin

Told yall last school year how one of my co-workers is a young dude, 23, and I am always trying to hip him to some new wrestling stuff and get out of that stupid WWE or nothing mentality. He is open but he still hasn't watched NXT yet.

So he texts me
Been telling this man about NXT for about a year now :smh: . Just like yall.......

DC u can't break kayfabe by begging us

Back
Top Bottom