Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

I don't get the point of Bray Wyatt anymore. Guy says all these grandiose promos that ramble on and then he barely goes over in his feuds.

Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt's in general fizzled early. They were all entrance and promos that had no bite to them in the end.

Michelle Beadle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ugly as hell dog

Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt's in general fizzled early. They were all entrance and promos that had no bite to them in the end.
The Wyatt's have been booked absolutely terribly this year.
Combination of both posts gets that result. Seeing their entrance live is pretty dope. But when Bray rambles and talks a bunch of gibberish the average fan gets annoyed after a while. Even us. Then take into account Harper and Rowan are always catching L's and Bray to a lesser degree it's hard to take them serious as credible wrestlers. They just are 3 hillbilly's now that lose all the damn time. After such a build up and Bray even beating Daniel Bryan clean. But that's also Creative's fault. Any of y'all read/heard about Russo's letter to Vince, Steph and HHH? Kinda true in my opinion.

The Wyatt's have been booked absolutely terribly this year.
Combination of both posts gets that result. Seeing their entrance live is pretty dope. But when Bray rambles and talks a bunch of gibberish the average fan gets annoyed after a while. Even us. Then take into account Harper and Rowan are always catching L's and Bray to a lesser degree it's hard to take them serious as credible wrestlers. They just are 3 hillbilly's now that lose all the damn time. After such a build up and Bray even beating Daniel Bryan clean. But that's also Creative's fault. Any of y'all read/heard about Russo's letter to Vince, Steph and HHH? Kinda true in my opinion.

As a collective, the Wyatta may be the most pinned non-jobbers this year :lol: they've been catching some mean L's as if they're untouchable vets (i.e, Orton, Jericho). They really are basically the serious version of the Godwins. At one point they were the ones I thought would take the belts from the Usos, but NOPE.

I don't mind the Dust Brothers taking the belts though. Usos have been one of the highlights for awhile now putting in very good matches even before they had the belts, so I don't mind them keeping nor losing the belts, as long as they don't get split up and have Basham Brothers singles runs.

What did the letter say?
Basically that the product has been sub par and that back in the day(attitude era) the motto was to make each episode better than the last and that they aren't living up to that mantra any longer. He also mentions it is tough to do 2 hours, let alone 3 of programming but with the talent they have in the roster current a lot more is possible than what they give the viewers. I'm sure we all feel the same way.

Back
Top Bottom