Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

RIP fam.

Anybody keeping up with this Monday night wars doc on the network. Its suprisingly very good

Birthday is in 2 days..hope I get a great NXT Takeover show as an early gift. :pimp:

So I'm re watching Orton and cactus jack backlash 04 and I'm wondering how randy got the tacs off towards the end of the match?

This guy needs to start a new NWO man lol but really were those real tacs in that match sure did look like it I'm just confused how he got them off without us seeing It in the match

CloseDistantKittiwake.gif

How ya dudes feel about the rumored possible feud between bray and dolph ? I guess the ic title will be involved also

if they switched positions and let bray be the face and dolph be the heel, it could be reminiscent of 97/98 taker and michaels

Birthday is in 2 days..hope I get a great NXT Takeover show as an early gift. :pimp:
:smokin Happy Early Birthday Big Dragons

RIP fam.

Anybody keeping up with this Monday night wars doc on the network. Its suprisingly very good
I will watch them when I am done with Nitros

How ya dudes feel about the rumored possible feud between bray and dolph ? I guess the ic title will be involved also
Good, bring Dolph back up to respectability.

Also, anybody listening to Review-A-Wai for the Brawl for All LOLOLO

Just found out the little girl screaming "Lets Go Cena" during Lesnar/Cena at Summerslam was Bill Simmons' daughter :lol: #latepass

courtesy of DCs fav girl

Back
Top Bottom