Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

I don't know if it was already mentioned in here, but who is KENTA's new name in honor of?..

Had to pause NXT to make dinner..Just now firing it back up at the part where Regal has come to the ring..And he hasn't even said a word, but yet he's already done one of my favorite moves in the history of professional wrestling...

He wiped his shoes off before entering the ring!!!!!

So simple, yet so awesome..
Eugene must have been your favorite gimmick

I don't know who that is, but if he wiped his feet off then he's cool in my book
He was Bischoff's "mentally challenged" nephew. An awful gimmick that never should have seen the light of day. He also used everyone's finisher...Stunners, Rock Bottoms, etc. it was supposed to make you root for him but I never gave a damn about the guy.

Paige and Summer could have a really nice match if given enough time, but Summer just tapped out while I'm typing this

Eugene must have been your favorite gimmick
I don't know who that is, but if he wiped his feet off then he's cool in my book
eek.gif

Please. I beg of you.

Do not look him up.

Ever.

Serious.
DONT DO IT.

so whats the dude who lost the belts ascension? those guys are next to come up to the main roster then?
Yeah. They should've coming up soon. Probably after they lose their rematch. They've already done Main Event I believe and a few dark matches.

Back
Top Bottom