Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

OH MAH GAH BAYLEY IS SO ADORABLE!!!!
Even with her "potato face" I love Bayley. It's truly hard to root against her. I mentioned it previously but I felt so bad when she lost, and then later when she was interviewed and broke down crying. Plus her body is quite nice. Not everyone can have the total package. I'd punish her guts. :)

Even with her "potato face" I love Bayley. It's truly hard to root against her. I mentioned it previously but I felt so bad when she lost, and then later when she was interviewed and broke down crying. Plus her body is quite nice. Not everyone can have the total package. I'd punish her guts. :)

She reminds me of a young China..

XityMQy.gif

She reminds me of a young China..
Chyna's face was far more manly. :x Especially before she bought her boobs. She's dorky cute to me I guess. I know her face isn't pretty. But her boobs and flat stomach/lil bit of mass is a winner with the lights off. Notice I said lights off...

chyna is terrible haha always was.. when she got in playboy i was like really.. never looked never will

Out of the NXT guys which guys are going to translate well on the main roster? They all can wrestler their ***** off, especially generico.

I am pumped about seeing KENTA, I only saw a few of his matches that dc posted.

Also these guys wrestler in front of a smaller crowd that seems to be more of a diehard wrestling audience. So when they get brought up to the main roster and have to become actors and 'entertainers' who really knows who the fans will be behind. But i hope its Zayn. Man that kid can go with the best of them.

Also a little side note that i LOVE. They call it the women's title. not tthe motha suckin divas belt.. LAME

Not gonna lie. I've fapped to chynas pr0n on more than one occasion. Dog she does a standing 69. Never seen a dude manhandle the ninth wonder of the world like that :lol

how was your bday man? you do anything fun? I'm 27 too ill be 28 in november.. 30 is just creeping up man. it's scary..

It was cool, fun as hell :hat

Alcohol was involved. :hat

I was gone by the time I hopped up on here. :lol

And yeah don't remind me....I'ma continue to live it up tho. :Nthat

Back
Top Bottom