Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

Sandow mimicking Miz' actions was the best part of that segment.
Reminds me of Wade's inner tube with the face on it from Garfield and Friends.........

One of yall remember that right?

The duck, had a tube around his waist, with a duck's face on it which mimicked the face of the duck up top.

.................. :rolleyes

My Grandmother died 2 years ago and every baseball season all she wanted to see was Pete get in the HOF..Wish she would've got to see that happen..She was the biggest Big Red Machine fan I've ever met..

Damn man
Dude deserves it, all time hits leader amongst a whole bunch of other accomplishments
Most of all he helped get my Phillies their first championship dammit

What he did wasnt eem that bad compared to what some other athletes have gotten away with :smh:

Paige skips better than AJ.

Those headbutts were kinda sexy. The way she crawled onto ol girl

Paige's music is tuff.
pimp.gif

I can't stop staring in amazement at the difference in skin color between Paige and the equally Caucasian Natayla.

It's astounding.

# RagdollRosa

Damn man
Dude deserves it, all time hits leader amongst a whole bunch of other accomplishments
Most of all he helped get my Phillies their first championship dammit

What he did wasnt eem that bad compared to what some other athletes have gotten away with :smh:

You a Phillies fan?..My dad played high school ball against Mike Schmidt..And his parents owned the private swimming pool I belonged to as a kid/teenager..He'd come to the pool every summer and sign baseballs and give them as prizes during the end of summer party..

Back
Top Bottom