Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

1. Paige's headbutts are dumb

2. AJ looked so damn good tonight

3. Natalya was coaching Rosa up as if this was her first match

4. Rosa has no business in the ring.

5. Why is Orton messing with Jericho?

You a Phillies fan?..My dad played high school ball against Mike Schmidt..And his parents owned the private swimming pool I belonged to as a kid/teenager..He'd come to the pool every summer and sign baseballs and give them as prizes during the end of summer party..
im a phillies fan 
embarassed.gif

Rosa is god awful

AJ and Paige bring the raunch, yet bring sensuality

Last edited:
Reminds me of Wade's inner tube with the face on it from Garfield and Friends.........

One of yall remember that right?

The duck, had a tube around his waist, with a duck's face on it which mimicked the face of the duck up top.

.................. :rolleyes

I remember.

Jericho/Orton feud when Y2J comes back in February?

Rosa moves like Giant Gonzalez, and JBL is right, she's stupid and does need a compass :lol:

I can't stop staring in amazement at the difference in skin color between Paige and the equally Caucasian Natayla.

It's astounding.

# RagdollRosa
Natalya uses a whole bottle of spray on bronze though. And she has on dark skinned panty hose

You a Phillies fan?..My dad played high school ball against Mike Schmidt..And his parents owned the private swimming pool I belonged to as a kid/teenager..He'd come to the pool every summer and sign baseballs and give them as prizes during the end of summer party..

Hell yea I am
I root for all my hometown teams especially my terrible Sixers :smokin
But damn that sounds cool, I still remember screaming loud af when Lidge got that strikeout to win the World Series :lol:
Havent kept up with the team as much lately cause idk many ppl after all the trades theyve done. Like I know most of the starting position players but not the bench, bull pen and even half the starting pitchers smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom