WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

@ROBPZEE612   
eek.gif
eek.gif
 That's dope as hell. Repped.

**That edit Rob lulz.

Last edited:
Watching NXT to see this Tyson promo y'all are talking about.

Side note: How does Eva Marie get to "wrestle" on Raw while Charlotte is on NXT? :smh:
Both Charlotte and banks are rumored to be called up after takeover 2. Charlotte may drop the nxt title to bayle and banks is ready. She's probably the best down there right now.

Cut a pipe bomb at work today and walked out b.

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby what made you leave your job? I did something similar end of last year. But I put in a notice cause I was a supervisor...

I'm a pharmacy supervisor. They been dangling a promotion in my face for the last 2 years. I train at least 6-8 new pharmacist a year and a few have already gotten promoted before me straight out of school. Every time I asked my supervisor about it both he and she would just smirk or look down and say we'll talk about it next time. Brought it up today they said we'll talk about it next time I wasn't having it. They both called me today and left voice mails. I still have my job if I want. Have the next 3 days off to think.

Indeed. They ought to appreciate you more especially if you are training other people and they are getting what's rightfully yours. I'm sure you'll be fine either way because the capability to teach a skill is something very few people do properly.

I don't know why I'm watching superstars but man, Rosa Mendez is easily the worst diva on the main roster and nxt roster.

I put the Supercard game on my son's Nabi tablet..I have no idea how to play, but my first card was The Devil's Favorite Demon..

I don't know why I'm watching superstars but man, Rosa Mendez is easily the worst diva on the main roster and nxt roster.

It's a tie between Eva and Rosa, but Rosa has been in the WWE system since 06 :x I couldn't imagine a singles match between the two

Last edited:
@CelticsPride34 's man Konnan be butchering some words man.

Chrisley Knows Best = Chris and Lilly

Orange is the New Black = Black Orange.......Black Oranges

Back
Top Bottom