Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Same way Roman is "carried" every time he has a great match

Man, I don't recall too many "great" singles matches with Roman, but y'all gotta stop with this "it takes two people to put on a great match" stuff. When your "great" matches ALWAYS happen to be against opponents that are superior wrestlers, what do you expect us to think?

Starting up GBOF. Funny when you realize Bray is in the ring waiting for Seth, biting his thumb, and Jojo is in the ring with him. We know what he was really anticipating last night.

So after a nights sleep the Braun/ambulance segment is still the most cringeworthy of 2017, right?

It's kinda hard to be unhappy with someone when your match is nothing but a couple suplexes, a couple failed Coconut Clutches, and an F5 that takes a combined 6 minutes to do..

But Brock being happy with Joe can only be a good thing for Joe.

Vince clearly thinks a lot of Brock. Joe is likely more HHH's type. Benefits both men.

So Aried got fired for being a turd? I can see that. He looks the type. Lol.

I enjoyed Aries on commentary and against Neville but if he was an ******* backstage so be it :lol:

What's worse NWO/Rock with the semi or last night? :lol:

So after a nights sleep the Braun/ambulance segment is still the most cringeworthy of 2017, right?

Cringeworthy? As in bad? I thought it was one of the highlights yesterday. Finalling making Roman do something a heel would do and BruanBruan look like even more of a monster.

This. That segment was so brutal that they had Angle actually acknowledge how bad it was the very next week on Raw
laugh.gif
that segment was the Bayley Killer
You don't think it was the fact she sucks?

Are yall only saying the ambulance segment was bad cause it was dragged out for too long? Cause other than that I thought is was pretty good.

what was the finish to Lesnar/Joe, I fell asleep during the Amberlance match.
Joe attacked Lesnar during Heyman's intro and put him through the announce table. Joe had the upper hand for a few. Brock hit a few suplexes and Joe put him in the clutch a couple times but never had it locked. Brock transitioned the final attempt into an F5 for the win

He was really good during his ROH days and most of his TNA run. He's not bad now, but he's def lost a few steps. I'd say Roode is better than him right now.
Agreed. Really became a fan of his during his TNA run. 

I was hoping would've lasted longer in the WWE.

Joe attacked Lesnar during Heyman's intro and put him through the announce table. Joe had the upper hand for a few. Brock hit a few suplexes and Joe put him in the clutch a couple times but never had it locked. Brock transitioned the final attempt into an F5 for the win
Damn. Thanks Truth!

Ambulance match is a dumb concept in itself, so I have no issues with them doing what they did. Might as well go all out and make it interesting.

#PrisonerOfTheMoment

Orton vs. BRAY

House of Mirrors match happened in 2017

- Cole calling it a "miracle" that Braun wasn't unconscious
- Using the "jaws of life" when they could have just drove the truck forward
- Having a Slater/Hawkins match that was televised for two moves and hearing that Slater won as the cameras were in the back
- Braun stumbling every single step he took
- Roman's horrible selling as he exited the ambulance
- Angle's facial expressions

Back
Top Bottom