Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

giphy.gif

yoooo i just finished watching this episode :pimp:

Mary Janes

WOAT candy

Necco wafers. Both kinds.

:lol:

A kid I knew in school's father worked at the Necco/Mary Jane plant so he would always have
a ton of it to hand out at school & stuff but no one ever wanted any. :rofl:
I think for a while some cats started calling him "Mary Jane" because of him bringing that awful candy to school.
Kids are cruel.

:lol:

A kid I knew in school's father worked at the Necco/Mary Jane plant so he would always have
a ton of it to hand out at school & stuff but no one ever wanted any. :rofl::
I think for a while some cats started calling him "Mary Jane" because of him bringing that awful candy to school.
Kids are cruel.

But imagine being a kid and your friend says "my dad works at the candy factory...I can bring a big satchel for you tomorrow"

And then it's Mary Janes :stoneface:

But imagine being a kid and your friend says "my dad works at the candy factory...I can bring a big satchel for you tomorrow"

And then it's Mary Janes :stoneface:

I know. He didn't deserve it. I may have been one of the main culprits. :ohwell: Well, not specifically for the mary janes but I gave him a hard time when I shouldn't have. Sorry bro!

Cold brew from Starbucks gives me the s**** for some reason. Same with Chipotle, but y'all think it's an exaggeration :rolleyes.

Coffee in general gives me a quality bowel movement most every time lol.

I don't think your exaggerating. As someone with diagnosed IBS (it's gotten better as I've gotten older), I know what it's like to eat and it run straight through.

Current Top 5 candy rotation:Haribo sweet and sour gummy snakes, ghiradelli(sp) chocolate caramel squares, starburst red pack, ferrero rocher and peanut butter cups. This is subject to change based on my mood tho.

Back
Top Bottom