Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Do you terrorize the streets of Japan in a Godzilla costume

Naw, wearing makeup, having tattoos, and crazy colored hair does the trick 90 percent of the time. Being 6'1 helps too haha.

My lord, I haven't thought about Oreo twix in forever. Hell yeah I do!

Also, being a lover of all things peach, next time you're in a place with a Coke Freestyle machine, you HAVE to try peach Mello Yello. I had to force myself to stop finding reasons to drink it lol.

Also...
LSXBV.gif

TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!!

Bruh, Peach Sprite is the bomb!!! Those machines are the only time I mess with soda now simply because of the peach options lol.

There were two other crazy Twix when the Oreo came out. It was like peanut butter (which is a regular thing now) and something else but I cannot for the life of me remember it.

#StuffDrewLikes

Fax. Though I was never a huge fan of Sable. body was on point, face was kind of meh.

still would take a sable bomb though....

From the Latest Observer (The august 1st edition)

The situation with Amore was discussed on the 7/31 episode of “Bring it to the Table,” where our report from several weeks ago regarding his being kicked off the bus by Reigns due to heat with the locker room was acknowledged ..... The incident in question we were told that broke the camel’s back and this happened some time back, was him talking very loudly on his phone to someone and saying things that those who couldn’t help but hear him thought were negative about the business while bragging about how much money he was making from the business to that person.

NTWT Gang...I have 2 $10 Nike Outlet coupons expiring today that I unfortunately won't be able to use. If you would be able to use it today send me a pm and I will send you one of them.

Again, have 2 that I am giving away.

Reactions: fx2
Really enjoyed Ibushi/Tanahashi.

Ibushi vs Omega is my pick for the finals with Ibushi winning it all.

Back
Top Bottom