Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

I hope Ric really pulls thru this. His own manager lied bout his condition at first too so it wouldnt surprise me if the WWE is as well :smh:

giphy.gif

:emoji_hugging:

Combat sports are rooted in Ethnic Battles

Peep the Top 3 on this list

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/ne...ng-ufc-events-of-all-time/ss-AAokHqh#image=11

All i see is the super heel GOAT of this generation getting money on that list lol

Floyd gotta personality that would be polarizing regardless of race. The closest person to him in terms of that just happens to be his opponent next weekend lol. Which is why that fight is most likely gon get even MORE money than all them fights lol

TMT :pimp:

Im happy for Towaza

Just kinda feels unbelievable bc Neville has been booked as indestructable

Same here. Neville needs to be elevated right now. Dude did a fantastic job carrying the CW division, and deserves IC/US/main event type love

Ishikawa at a DDT show and he was so much bigger than everybody else. It was kinda funny. I liked what he did though. I will watch.

Just finished...pretty good match

The beginning was kind of boring to me...too much time outside the ring

Kento is damn good

All i see is the super heel GOAT of this generation getting money on that list lol

Floyd gotta personality that would be polarizing regardless of race. The closest person to him in terms of that just happens to be his opponent next weekend lol. Which is why that fight is most likely gon get even MORE money than all them fights lol

TMT :pimp:
If his opponents were BLACK, those Top 3 events wouldn't do anywhere near the business

Back
Top Bottom