Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

DHUSQPrVwAAiT4V.jpg

When Corbin won the briefcase, I was hoping that he would lose it just like Damien Sandow did, but I didn't think it would actually happen that way :rofl: :rofl:

When Corbin won the briefcase, I was hoping that he would lose it just like Damien Sandow did, but I didn't think it would actually happen that way :rofl: :rofl:
Corbin wasn't ready to be WWE champ at all. His promos are arguably worse than Jinder's

sd worth watching?
read baron cashed in and took an L

guess vince, cena and the rest of the guys didnt think corbing was ready even with all the opportunities he had with the mic and ring

Corbin is going to put Cena on "the shelf" and somehow start somehow Twitter beef with Ramen and pop up on Raw next month?

Corbin is going to put Cena on "the shelf" and somehow start somehow Twitter beef with Ramen and pop up on Raw next month?
That's what my friend is saying but I rather be MITB.. Then to be the guy who put Cena on the shelf.. Ask Del Rio..

That's what my friend is saying but I rather be MITB.. Then to be the guy who put Cena on the shelf.. Ask Del Rio..

I was thinking this last night what if the Raw 4 man main event tears down Brooklyn and Corbin comes out and cashes in on the Raw champ :lol:

I JUST SAW WHAT TOINE MEANT :sick: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:daaaaaaamn they did Baron dirty!

Honestly tho I think this increases the probability that Jinder retains at SS.

Back
Top Bottom