Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

wrXaQKt.gif

The 2018 Royal Rumble should come down to Styles and Cena. Styles on SDL, Cena on Raw. Styles eliminates Cena to win and faces WWE Champion Shinsuke Nakamura at Wrestlemania and Cena faces Roman Reigns for the Universal Title

The 2018 Royal Rumble should come down to Styles and Cena. Styles on SDL, Cena on Raw. Styles eliminates Cena to win and faces WWE Champion Shinsuke Nakamura at Wrestlemania and Cena faces Roman Reigns for the Universal Title

Would be fantastic.

Which means, AJ and Nak will be facing Sami and Tye Dillenger for the tag titles. Tye pins Nakamura :rofl:

Is the first WCW Mayhem (1999) worth watching?

Just looked it up to refresh my memory..And the answer is no..I remember watching this and it pretty much was a snoozefest..Only 2 matches lasted over 10 minutes, and one of those matches only broke that mark by 55 seconds..Main event for the vacant world title was a tad over 17 minutes..And that was a match between Benoit and Hart (which with the level of talent those two had should have gone a minimum of 25 minutes w/o entrances)..

Man, let me make this clear, the only way Cena would be better than Sasha is if she hit her head so hard that she started wrestling like Eva Marie.
How is she a better wrestler? Because she mimicks moves from Eddy Guerrero?

When was her best non-Practice mode match? Please let me know

Back
Top Bottom