Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Petty.

-- According to a report at Sportskeeda, Enzo Amore will be suspended in a shark cage high above the ring this Sunday at SummerSlam because...he is afraid of heights.

-- It is no secret that Enzo has ongoing issues backstage with writers, fellow wrestlers and even management apparently does not take him seriously. The report goes on to say that with all this backstage heat, putting him in a shark cage knowing that he is afraid of heights is WWE's way of discreetly punishing him for his indiscretions.
Sportskeeda and the guy that reported it are very unreliable.

Ratings for the last 3 days of the G1

• Suzuki-gun vs. Young Lions - 2.5
  • GOD vs. SANADA/Bushi - 2.25
  • Kojima/Robinson vs. EVIL/Takahashi - 2.25
  • Taguchi Japan Machine vs. Bullet Club - 3.5
  • Okada/Yano vs. Omega/Pimp - 2.25
  • Nagata vs. Fale - 4.25
  • YOSHI-HASHI vs. Makabe - 3.5
  • Ishii vs. Sabre Jr. - 4.25
  • Ibushi vs. Goto - 4.25
  • Tanahashi vs. Naito - 5

• Suzuki-gun vs. Seiki-gun - 2.75
  • CHAOS vs. Bullet Club - 2.5
  • Suzuki-gun vs. Nagata/Makabe - 2
  • Bullet Club vs. Taguchi Japan Machine - 3.5
  • Tanahashi/Ibushi/Finlay vs. LIJ - 3.25
  • Juice vs. Elgin - 3.75
  • SANADA vs. Tonga - 3.75
  • Yano vs. Suzuki - 3
  • EVIL vs. Kojima - 4
  • Omega vs. Okada - 6

• Suzuki-gun vs. Seiki-gun - 3.25
  • GOD vs. Dads - 1
  • CHAOS vs. Makabe/Finlay - 2.5
  • Bread Club vs. Bullet Club - 2.25
  • The Young Bucks vs. Taguchi Japan - 4.25
  • War Machine vs. Bullet Club - 3.75
  • Tanahashi/Ibushi/Elgin vs. Suzuki-gun - 3.5
  • CHAOS vs. LIJ - 3.5
  • Kenny Omega vs. Tetsuya Naito - 5.75

Oh my

Stop the, "It is better in NJPW" talk.
If NJPW is a step above your mental capacity to digest, cool. Leave it that way. If you need a little entertainment in your wrestling to think it is valuable, (WWE) cool. Let folks like what they like.

No need to keep, "If it was in Japan.........." -ing everything
What are you talking about MANNNNNNNNNN? Because I said Breeze would have a better career in NJPW I am trolling? You calling me a troll is like Lebron leaving the Cavs to join the Lakers at age 33-34 in the western conference it makes no sense.

Petty.

-- According to a report at Sportskeeda, Enzo Amore will be suspended in a shark cage high above the ring this Sunday at SummerSlam because...he is afraid of heights.

-- It is no secret that Enzo has ongoing issues backstage with writers, fellow wrestlers and even management apparently does not take him seriously. The report goes on to say that with all this backstage heat, putting him in a shark cage knowing that he is afraid of heights is WWE's way of discreetly punishing him for his indiscretions.

That's petty as hell.

Since this is WWE, it's likely all true.

I wish I could enjoy WWE like I did when I was 10 again.

What are you talking about MANNNNNNNNNN? Because I said Breeze would have a better career in NJPW I am trolling? You calling me a troll is like Lebron leaving the Cavs to join the Lakers at age 33-34 in the western conference it makes no sense.
That was a horrible analogy

ctWeUn8.jpg

Orton with bangs was always :rofl:

These were some low-key good segments btw.

They should go back and give some of these quickly scrapped gimmicks to current wrestlers. RNN, Reverend D-Von, and 03 Sean O'Haire could be shuffled to various people today

That was a horrible analogy
Not really why would Lebron go to the western conference when he can stay in the eastern conference and make the finals and don't have to play a lot of them fast pace teams at his age. Makes no sense like you calling me a troll.

Back
Top Bottom