Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

What's longer tho? Summerfest or your money? :nerd:

22stylez 22stylez
tenor.gif

Bobby Roode should go to SDL. They desperately need top heels.

Also, Meltzer said WWE is really high on Bobby roode and might get a push as one of the top 5 guys in the company and his arrival to the main roster is expected in next couple of weeks

Seeing Kana keep that belt and stay undefeated...

It's beautiful man...

giphy.gif

That was one of the best matches the E has put on. Some really stiff spots on the outside, great near falls, both of em went full on. Hats off to Ember for doing a credible job of keeping up and putting on a great performance against one of the best workers in the world.

I also get why I kind of dig Ember, she looks like my friend who I have been messing with recently, Ursula hair, contacts, and thigh meat lol.

Just finished takeover and DAMN, card from top to bottom was great I really don't have anything bad to say.

Glad SaNity got the belts if they follow free bird rules allows Nick to do solo stuff. Nikki taking one from the team was a great spot. More tag teams the better.

Asuka and Ember had a MOTY(women match) I think.

Gargano/Almas great match, almas has a lot of charisma in the ring. Hope Vega helps him with the outta ring character.

The end was expected but awesome to see.

Let's see how summerfest holds up.

If they have the match placements right SS want be bad hopefully. Looking forward to title matches - Uninversal, WWE, SD Tag, US, SD Women, and Cruiserweight. Could careless about the rest of the card

According to Meltzer, Alexa was going to beat Bayley again at Summerslam. They wanted to bury Bayley even deeper :lol:

Was just talking to my girl we might do Brooklyn next year. Need to mark off all the big 4 off my bucket list. Think that would be a great start, and catch a Mets or Yankees game while I'm out there.

I think he just really likes Hip hop man, A lot of people don't think I would have the 90s hip hop love I have, but I do. Mauro might be a real one.

I for sure think he loves hip hop..But that don't take away from the fact when he drops these references they just feel forced..It's like he's trying to hard to sound like he's down with what the kids are listening to these days..And his Mama Mia shout after every drop kick/chinlock/collar&elbow tie up gets old real fast..

I for sure think he loves hip hop..But that don't take away from the fact when he drops these references they just feel forced..It's like he's trying to hard to sound like he's down with what the kids are listening to these days..And his Mama Mia shout after every drop kick/chinlock/collar&elbow tie up gets old real fast..

I feel ya, the Mama Mia is funny the first couple, after that, naw lol. I guess the references are what set him apart from others, and I appreciate it. I guess I don't give him static for it because I am totally that guy who drops random *** references and the majority of the time they miss the mark because the target demo isn't there.

That elbow drop :pimp:
giphy.gif

Kairi's elbow is seriously poetry in motion. It is the way she kicks her legs out. She is gonna have some hip issues I feel down the road. I would gladly care for her into her golden years.

Also, now that the hangover and headache are calming down abit, I wanna wish you guys a dope Summer Fest day, hope the draft goes well for everyone involved, thank you for making me feel more human than I have the past 12 hours, and may Romaine stay titleless!

of course, the obligatory shout out to LI NT @D Fly, JCMojica24 JCMojica24 , @datboi81, @CleanestNdaCity

Keep Tranquilo today everybody!

Now back to fapping to Asuka...

Back
Top Bottom