Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Almas desperately needs a new gimmick. This male dancer thing is almost a guaranteed jobber spot on the main roster.

He's a tranquilo party animal now

Damn i wanna go to raw or smackdown at barclays now

:nerd:

Was just talking to my girl we might do Brooklyn next year. Need to mark off all the big 4 off my bucket list. Think that would be a great start, and catch a Mets or Yankees game while I'm out there.

Come through. I'm not missing the festivities next year and I technically live walking distance from citi field

Bayley should start her own stable.

I mean, she should be put in a stable. of actual horses...

I thought we were cool :smh:

the 718 truth the 718 truth We are cool, I am totally the guy that could scrap with friends and be cool after. Sometimes ya just gotta throw hands a little between the fam lmao.

In all seriousness, I know it is mean to mess with Bayley, she is a positive role model for young fans, I respect that. I think it is a bit too much for my liking, but she inspires people. I am glad there are people like her. That said, just not my cup of tea when it comes to attraction.

I feel ya, the Mama Mia is funny the first couple, after that, naw lol. I guess the references are what set him apart from others, and I appreciate it. I guess I don't give him static for it because I am totally that guy who drops random *** references and the majority of the time they miss the mark because the target demo isn't there.

I'm a reference dropper of the highest order (mine mostly miss the mark too)..I think with Maury it'd have a more organic feel to it if he didn't try so hard to rush them in no matter what..It's like he's got the reference in his mind and wants to drop it, but then something starts happening in the ring and he has to deliver it as fast as he can so doesn't miss the opportunity to drop one..

Jesus christ, Drew Mac with the Tope Con Hilo?!?!?!

giphy.gif

Dave on WOR: Honestly it might have been one of the 3 or 4 best womens matches in WWE History. Now the best womens match in wwe history for sure since I just watched it again recently at the San Jose show, was the Sasha Banks vs Bayley Brooklyn match, which was better then this match. But this could definitely be maybe 2nd or 3rd.

Also from Dave: People kept telling me they were gonna have the match of the night, and they did.

I'm a reference dropper of the highest order (mine mostly miss the mark too)..I think with Maury it'd have a more organic feel to it if he didn't try so hard to rush them in no matter what..It's like he's got the reference in his mind and wants to drop it, but then something starts happening in the ring and he has to deliver it as fast as he can so doesn't miss the opportunity to drop one..

Right, now I see it. It is like he is a few steps behind or with the way things change on the fly in wrestling, it is tougher to fit them in. It is like the kid you burn or get burned by and like, he forces the joke back or minutes later the comeback hits and you are hella past it. That is the vibe Mauro has.

Also, BayBay!!!! Got chills like I did when I was there and saw Joe come out and chase KO off of Zayn. Dude is gonna be so over it is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom