Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Dfly how many kickers do you need?

1373672217_image.gif

Finished watching Takeover. Was fantastic from top to bottom, even the Roode/Drew match. There was no way they were gonna out-do any of the previous matches, and I wouldn't have expected wrestlers of their styles to do it unless it was No DQ or something. Almas/Gargano and Asuka/Ember were my MOTN.

tumblr_ov002xB9JF1rxqftbo3_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaha got to always rep The League references.

Me and ol' girl last night made a Vinegar strokes reference when we were playing Mario kart and flirting with each other lol. Apparently she thought how I tap the A button to get the Kart boost at the start of a race was my fap technique. had to show her how it was.

20jnyjc.gif

why is the intercontinental champion on the pre show and not the main card but we got 3 non title matches on the main card?

did we really need to see randy wash rusev?

yea was asking the same question it was like watching a group of jabroni midgets beating up normal sized wrestlers. not believable. but they the crowd ate it up
the wrestling industry needs to fly in a couple days in advance, or have better disguises, because everybody see these guys fly into main event cities

Back
Top Bottom