Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

it's a perfectly promoted exhibition, obviously we shouldn't even expect a credible fight...and yet...juuuust maybe...

seriously, nah, that's not happening. :lol:

hell, why don't we go full pro wrestling and predict a screwy finish...DQ via low blow, after-round punches, an active attack in the corner.

perfect setup for a sequel.

...personally I damn wouldn't spend 100 dollars on it, probably just head to a local bar and enjoy some fresh fruit and Pacifico.

Me and Meangene45 Meangene45 gonna be out in Vegas
Nice! :pimp: Have fun and rep the NTWT Shield!

tumblr_oj39bj3qlp1vjpvnwo1_400.gif

it's a perfectly promoted exhibition, obviously we shouldn't even expect a credible fight...and yet...juuuust maybe.

seriously, nah, that's not happening. :lol:

hell, why don't we go full pro wrestling and predict a screwy finish...DQ via low blow, after-round punches, an active attack in the corner.

perfect setup for a sequel.
i wouldn't pay for the fight either way, in the octagon or as presently constructed

Yep.....my girl best friend is having a baby shower and they showing the fight later on.
Nice! I'm going to visit fam out of state and watch there.
that's going to make it better, because you don't have anything on the line, unless the baby shower food sucks, and you get gut rot...... do i stay, or do i go, LITERALLY

Back
Top Bottom