Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

we're agreeing again, bruddah.

just like it made the genius Damien Sandow look like the "genius" Wile E. Coyote when he, after strategically planning for months, did everything but throw a grenade at Cena before his cash-in then lost, it makes you look like a dummy when you're the baddest ************ on the world about to crush the viper's head like a pathetic worm then get zapped with a Randy Knock Out within 30 seconds.
yea, but isn't that the point of the rko though, he can finish you out of nowhere?

Man it's getting intense in here.

Good discussion, it is what makes everyone in here so great to be around.

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 ended up getting the AJ pop from amazon $11 shipped to my door. Couldn't pass on that prime shipping. Thanks for the offer though fam appreciate it! :pimp:

Yeah, I am glad. It would have ended up being around that probably after I copped for you. And it will get to you probably faster than I could have had it lol.

When I am up for a movie role I am that character. I don't drop character until the DVD releases.
photo.jpg

I don't think I've seen two dudes that need each other more than Enzo and Cass :lol: the Hardyz surprise return really killed them off
Enzo should of been big Cass manager. I feel like AA needs each other also. The Kurt JJ storyline is bad for JJ and Gable ain't moving the needle.

yea, but isn't that the point of the rko though, he can finish you out of nowhere?

I think I see where we're disconnected after reading your last post, it's not that I CAN'T take Rusev seriously, it's that his mentality doesn't match his reality at the moment.

if he was to chill out with the world-beater talk and rededicate himself to becoming the Super Athlete he can become one match at a time, every win he gets would be meaningful because it would be another step on the road to reclaiming his feared mantle as the Bulgarian Brute.

you can't just ramble on about how you're a tough guy then having your theories disproven. the Curt Hawkins Star Factory runs on the type of energy Rusev is putting out right now.

I think I see where we're disconnected after reading your last post, it's not that I CAN'T take Rusev seriously, it's that his mentality doesn't match his reality at the moment.

if he was to chill out with the world-beater talk and rededicate himself to becoming the Super Athlete he can become one match at a time, every win he gets would be meaningful because it would be another step on the road to reclaiming his feared mantle as the Bulgarian Brute.

you can't just ramble on about how you're a tough guy then having your theories disproven. the Curt Hawkins Star Factory runs on the type of energy Rusev is putting out right now.
ok, well yea at the moment he is down, but he just fued with the "active" wrestling seniors

Not much, work is a ish show. Printer network is down, all the freshman don't know what they are doing, it is just me and the librarian here and her first language is not English so the students get all pissy with her even though she is a sweetheart.

I am too sober for this right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom