Wrestling Thread Tonight at 7PM ET/ WrestleMania 32/ Preshow Starts at 5PM ET

I know I came no where close to winning. I do know that I picked fandango to be the first one eliminated though :smokin

NXT Call up bets for tonight? I got...

Bayley

Baron Corbin

Realest Guys (they have to soon..)

And maybe

Samoa Joe

Balor Club

Can Bork just take some extended time off too?

Dude is stale now and so is Heyman. He's said many times he's just in it for the $$, which is fine, but it's very obvious in-ring.

Last edited:

Dude is stale now and so is Heyman. He's said many times he's just in it for the $$, which is fine, but it's very obvious in-ring.

Yeah idc for Brock anymore either. Last night was such a snooze fest.

This. Brock is over exposed and not much of a special attraction right now.

Last edited:
Watching Raw tonight then taking my usual break till SS

If all signs point to a rematch with HHH then it's going nowhere

apollo crews rumoured to be called up soon to the main roster according to meltzer

bad move if true, it's too soon

Last edited:
Nope. We going to get 20mins of talking to start the show. See a bunch of rematches. Ryder going to wash Dean. Cena comes back and is the only bright spot.
dsKnRuALlWsZG.gif

apollo crews rumoured to be called up soon to the main roster according to meltzer

bad move if true, it's too soon
This is a terrible idea.

He's drowning in NXT right now.

According to PWInsider.com, there has been much internal expectation in WWE that several NXT stars will be called up to the main roster at the TV tapings this week. Given tonight is the Raw after WrestleMania, which tends to cater to a more NXT friendly crowd, any call ups that might take place on Raw tonight would likely get a big reaction from the live crowd in Dallas.

There has also been a lot of talk about Seth Rollins potentially returning to WWE on Raw tonight. PWInsider added there were reports of Rollins spotted limping during WrestleMania weekend, but that could be a work on Rollins’ part.

According to PWInsider.com, there has been much internal expectation in WWE that several NXT stars will be called up to the main roster at the TV tapings this week. Given tonight is the Raw after WrestleMania, which tends to cater to a more NXT friendly crowd, any call ups that might take place on Raw tonight would likely get a big reaction from the live crowd in Dallas.

There has also been a lot of talk about Seth Rollins potentially returning to WWE on Raw tonight. PWInsider added there were reports of Rollins spotted limping during WrestleMania weekend, but that could be a work on Rollins’ part.

ENZO AND CASS :smokin

Waaaaaaaay too soon. He'd be Superstars status if he got called up now.
This is a terrible idea.

He's drowning in NXT right now.
at least Neville was nxt champ before he was called up. this dude hasn't even done **** in nxt
mean.gif
That's because he's super stale. Neville can't cut a promo to save his life, but his tweener/heel tactics against Thami Thayn worked well.

Add in the stream of talent coming into NXT and it's not a good look for Crews.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom