Wrestling Thread Tonight at 7PM ET/ WrestleMania 32/ Preshow Starts at 5PM ET

not gonna lie, thought balor club was gonna come out instead of hbk/foley/stone cold

Bray is the definition of why the WWE product sucks

Build him as a super heel and bury him every big moment you can

Shane match wasn't even hyped up by the announcers it felt like just a match but the company was on the line.

Every costume upgrade was absolute trash except for Sasha ode to Eddie :pimp: :pimp:

Most of them came off like Pokemon evolutions

Last edited:
I thought mania was cool. I haven't watched wrestling in years so it was refreshing. Don't get me wrong some weak matches for sure. Hel in a cell was weak IMO aside from Shane Omac probably dying, watching those 2 old dudes slug it out was meh.

The women's match was hella dope. Main event enh it's HHH and I guess Roman reigns isnt doing it for peeps.

And yeah being at an event is way more entertaining than tv watching it. I've been to a recording of smack down/ecw and it was so dope.

After last night it's oulled me in. I signed up for wwe network so I'mma take advantage and watch old wcw and ecw ppvs

Shane match wasn't even hyped up by the announcers it felt like just a match but the company was on the line.

Noticed this. The stipulations from a booking standpoint were huge. But the result was lackluster.

Brock/Dean was one of the bigger letdowns of the night.

shane needed takes help to finish the match...didnt look like he could walk on his own
was kickin his legs at the end...but maybe hurt his neck from the jump

when he first waved at take to bring it on after the jump...he looked hurt bad

Last edited:
shane needed takes help to finish the match...didnt look like he could walk on his own
was kickin his legs at the end...but maybe hurt his neck from the jump

when he first waved at take to bring it on after the jump...he looked hurt bad

Nubile

The thing is if things went our way, the payoff would come too soon

Back
Top Bottom