Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
There's something about the divas in normal attire that makes them a lot more attractive than their wrestling gear. Maybe i'm just so desensitized to the diva's ring attire, that normal clothes becomes a nice change. But I found charlotte, becky, and sasha more attractive in this smackdown segment than I usually see them.

At work. Pics of Charlotte's boobs? I won't pay attention to the face. :lol: :smh: Although a few weeks ago there was a segment with Charlotte and either Ric requested some footage for days he isn't with her or WWE hired the NJPW cameraman temporarily. He was all zoned in on the chest region. :lol:

At work. Pics of Charlotte's boobs? I won't pay attention to the face. :lol: :smh: Although a few weeks ago there was a segment with Charlotte and either Ric requested some footage for days he isn't with her or WWE hired the NJPW cameraman temporarily. He was all zoned in on the chest region. :lol:
That's what happens when flair is pounding them guts every night.

At work. Pics of Charlotte's boobs? I won't pay attention to the face.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Although a few weeks ago there was a segment with Charlotte and either Ric requested some footage for days he isn't with her or WWE hired the NJPW cameraman temporarily. He was all zoned in on the chest region.
laugh.gif

There's something about the divas in normal attire that makes them a lot more attractive than their wrestling gear. Maybe i'm just so desensitized to seeing Skin Diamond taking DPs in lingerie, that normal clothes becomes a nice change. But I found charlotte, becky, and sasha more attractive in this smackdown segment than I usually see them.

-On Monday’s RAW it was advertised that the WWE Network will feature 7 hours of WrestleMania coverage and the Hall of Fame ceremony, but NXT Takeover: Dallas got no mention. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that a lot of people within the company are openly unhappy that the NXT event was not promoted on RAW.

Either someone simply forgot to include NXT Takeover in their WrestleMania week lineup, or someone in WWE felt it wasn’t important enough. One conspiracy theory is that Kevin Dunn may have made the decision to leave Takeover off the promotional video on RAW. NXT is considered to be Triple H’s project, and Dunn has nothing to do with the NXT product.

Meltzer noted that the feeling within WWE is that Dunn will likely be let go when Triple H and Stephanie McMahon eventually take over the company.

NXT Takeover: Dallas will take place on April 1 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, and will feature Shinsuke Nakamura’s debut.

:pimp: :pimp: if that happens

Back
Top Bottom