Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Only time I ever did that was a few weeks ago to watch Aj and Jericho vs New day.

I told you dudes thousands of times, I never LIKED wwe. I watch it because it it is the only thing left

I distinctly remember you saying that you only watch WWE so you'll have something to talk about with the cool dudes of the NTWT

Corpse????

You gotta check out a Kings game someday.

Son just waiting for the right situation

Kings got more talent than yall & they STILL losing lol. Rondo could NEVER carry a team on his own, even in his prime which hes far from now. Dont yall use the triangle too, Rondo aint gon like that very much haha

Yall even got Draft picks?? Lol

I distinctly remember you saying that you only watch WWE so you'll have something to talk about with the cool dudes of the NTWT
DC wish she sat at the cool kids table. She's the type of chick that's jealous of the hot popular girls that smash the hot guys but when he talk with someone else about them he call the same girls sluts :{

Last edited:
:lol @ the Bragging Rights mention.

I remember that PPV. It was basically less important Survivor Series :lol

Kings got more talent than yall & they STILL losing lol. Rondo could NEVER carry a team on his own, even in his prime which hes far from now. Dont yall use the triangle too, Rondo aint gon like that very much haha

Porzingawd gonna be wasting away in NY

Last edited:
Man Im 22 stylez drunk about to buy some nmk primeknits off ebay bc adc cancelled my ordered.

Ima cool off with the division and if i still feel that way the resell about to eat off me

**** you Peep. And your Air usos *** kicks

Ole John Cena Returning To Raw *** Kicks b

Ole Bret Hart cameo in Team Jordans *** kicks

Last edited:
DC wish he sat at the cool kids table. He's the type of chick that's jealous of the hot popular girls that smash the hot guys but when he talk with someone else about them he call the same girls sluts :{

That is a very accurate assessment

Corpse????

You gotta check out a Kings game someday.

Son just waiting for the right situation

We dont have a draft pick this year. No

Yo see these hands b

Man Im 22 stylez drunk about to buy some nmk primeknits off ebay bc adc cancelled my ordered.

Ima cool off with the division and if i still feel that way the resell about to eat off me

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Peep Game Peep Game you better get em :lol

Last edited:

We dont have a draft pick this year. No

Yo see these hands b

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin at all this

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Yo @DCAllAmerican need you to dig peeps grave and find his post about the shoes he copped with his Uso shirt.

Last edited:
ihustle just mad cause he's the first one that caught the fade from Shane last week and whooped on by Steph a couple weeks ago. Dirty underwear dirty socks I don't have a washer and dryer piss on my hands *** boy

Back
Top Bottom