Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, I'm gonna cop the fandu. Even if it's smaller than the OG, I seen a fat dude on youtube rocking his fandu, seemed big enough still.

The white Winged Eagle was
pimp.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I like the IC better too

I've seen some folks online complain about the dirtiness, but I think that makes it look better

Adds character

Looked best with Orton
Damn right. :pimp:
Orton looks like a champion

Every belt looks like it belongs on him
The homie PLVN spittin dat real. Randall the gawd you are missed. :frown: :smh:
View media item 1945138

This title right here...the best looking title since the big gold 
Both belts are beautiful man. I have to go with the HeavyQ as my favorite. :nthat:
The IC is my current favorite...

2nd_version_IWGP_Intercontinental_Championship.jpg
Although Swagsuke made this belt damn near equivalent to the main belt. Dude is the **** man.
What up though @GotHolesInMySocks?
It is good to see you post. Seriously man...(waits for snarky response...):nerd:

– It’s been reported online this week how WWE officials are using The League of Nations vs. WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day at WrestleMania 32 as a way to turn The New Day babyface. We were told that many within the company are pushing for a full-fledged complete babyface turn by the group. Apparently the group isn’t for a complete turn but they’re optimistic about making whatever work.

– WWE officials were impressed with indie veteran and former TNA star Tony Nese at a recent tryout. He could be signed some time this year.

Officials were also intrigued by “The Freak” Rhett Giddins and the way he moves for his size. The feeling was that he needs to work on his look and develop more muscle.

Back
Top Bottom