Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
-According to The Wrestling Observer, while Triple H has publicly said Vince McMahon is a fan of NXT, the feeling backstage in WWE is that he views the brand as more of a “touring brand”, and does not view the NXT talents as “money stars.”

While a lot of NXT talents would love a spot on the WWE main roster so they can earn more money, the feeling in the locker room is that being in NXT is more fun. NXT talents have reportedly taken notice of how Tyler Breeze has been treated after he was called up, and some NXT talents were disgruntled after “Breaking Ground” built up Breeze’s move to the main roster, only for him to be treated like a “jobber” on WWE television.

-According to The Wrestling Observer, while Triple H has publicly said Vince McMahon is a fan of NXT, the feeling backstage in WWE is that he views the brand as more of a “touring brand”, and does not view the NXT talents as “money stars.”

While a lot of NXT talents would love a spot on the WWE main roster so they can earn more money, the feeling in the locker room is that being in NXT is more fun. NXT talents have reportedly taken notice of how Tyler Breeze has been treated after he was called up, and some NXT talents were disgruntled after “Breaking Ground” built up Breeze’s move to the main roster, only for him to be treated like a “jobber” on WWE television.

Don't blame them. They get more freedom and it's probably more laid back.

Last edited:

Man if this article gets posted one more time on here...........

According to The Wrestling Observer, while Triple H has publicly said Vince McMahon is a fan of NXT, the feeling backstage in WWE is that he views the brand as more of a “touring brand”, and does not view the NXT talents as “money stars.”

While a lot of NXT talents would love a spot on the WWE main roster so they can earn more money, the feeling in the locker room is that being in NXT is more fun. NXT talents have reportedly taken notice of how Tyler Breeze has been treated after he was called up, and some NXT talents were disgruntled after “Breaking Ground” built up Breeze’s move to the main roster, only for him to be treated like a “jobber” on WWE television

According to The Wrestling Observer, while Triple H has publicly said Vince McMahon is a fan of NXT, the feeling backstage in WWE is that he views the brand as more of a “touring brand”, and does not view the NXT talents as “money stars.”

While a lot of NXT talents would love a spot on the WWE main roster so they can earn more money, the feeling in the locker room is that being in NXT is more fun. NXT talents have reportedly taken notice of how Tyler Breeze has been treated after he was called up, and some NXT talents were disgruntled after “Breaking Ground” built up Breeze’s move to the main roster, only for him to be treated like a “jobber” on WWE television

Does this mean Vince sees AJ as a money guy
nerd.gif
Latest word is that his merch sales have been pretty good.

He still has to get used to the WWE style, but it looks like he's adapting pretty quickly.

Does this mean Vince sees AJ as a money guy :nerd:

22 Holes in your Socks

- According to The Wrestling Observer, while Triple H has publicly said Vince McMahon is a fan of NXT, the feeling backstage in WWE is that he views the brand as more of a “touring brand”, and does not view the NXT talents as “money stars.”

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Last edited:
My assistant principal logged into his Google account on my laptop at work. So I was on YouTube and was looking at his View History. Nothing crazy, science videos, independent bands.

So I plan on throwing him off by adding random videos to is viewing histoey. The thing is he will never know it is me doing so.

I think him and his wife always use his account, so I should put some of those breastfeeding videos in his favorites

Last edited:

My assistant principal logged into his Google account on my laptop at work. So I was on YouTube and was looking at his View History. Nothing crazy, science videos, independent bands.

So I plan on throwing him off by adding random videos to is viewing histoey. The thing is he will never know it is me doing so.
@METHOD MAN

The Collective is one big heaping pile of dog ****
We are what your bootleg society dreamed of being. A stable full of champs. :lol:
Who the **** are the collectors?
Edit. I saw someone used a mom joke. Gotta be original. :lol: I heard you had daddy issues. He acknowledges us. :smokin no #TeamFit stuff
Glad y'all posted the article more to troll DC. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom