Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Orange
Yellow
Red
Pink
And i thought Hymen Man and B Sox had bad taste by liking the Bellas. :{ What went wrong with your tastebuds JRS? Pink and Red Starbursts are so popular they have a special pack called FaveReds. I prefer chocolate when i eat sweet stuff (No #TeamFit)but i was hooked on the favereds for a min...they were smart by giving the people what they want instead of those gross yellow and barely tolerable orange ones.

Last edited:
Orange
Yellow
Red
Pink
And i thought Hymen Man and B Sox had bad taste by liking the Bellas. :{ What went wrong with your tastebuds JRS? Pink and Red Starbursts are so popular they have a special pack called FaviReds. I prefer chocolate when i eat sweet stuff (No #TeamFit)but i was hooked on the favireds for a min...they were smart by giving the people what they want instead of those gross yellow and barely tolerable orange ones.
Yall just peasants eating them fruit loop colors

And i thought Hymen Man and B Sox had bad taste by liking the Bellas. :{ What went wrong with your tastebuds JRS? Pink and Red Starbursts are so popular they have a special pack called FaviReds. I prefer chocolate when i eat sweet stuff (No #TeamFit)but i was hooked on the favireds for a min...they were smart by giving the people what they want instead of those gross yellow and barely tolerable orange ones.
Chocolate almonds and peanuts is my weakness.

I just got the notification. I don't really pay attention to the HOF it's a joke everybody gets in.
Yeah I think this is the official announcement saying that they'll do it on Raw. Pretty sure her name and been mentioned though for a while...

Orange
Yellow
Red
Pink

The **** is wrong with you man?!?

Gene please deal with this guy he's not one of us

Back
Top Bottom