What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I mean..PLVN isn't really wrong
Depends on what you are trying to get out of a wrestling show

The cruiserweight division alone makes Nitro significantly better than RAW.

The main event picture is a wash.

But RAW wasting 15+ mins each week on the opening segment is old and tired

I think you might be being nostalgic

I began rewatching them starting with Scott Hall's debut, and there is a lot of filler on those shows

I'm not saying they're worse than the average Raw, but they're definitely not better either

They need to go back to 2 hours for Raw and feature that extra talent on SD and make that more appealing

Can't wait for the 2nd greatest wrestler of all time to return tonight

Any one think Ambrose tries to get his way into the title match tonight by saying his foot was not under the rope at roadblock? Dean could go the DBry route and have to beat Brock to get into the title match and make it a triple threat. Roman would have a good reason to turn heel because his WrestleMania Moment was stolen again this time by Dean and they could feud in the coming months after Mania...

I think you might be being nostalgic

I began rewatching them starting with Scott Hall's debut, and there is a lot of filler on those shows

I'm not saying they're worse than the average Raw, but they're definitely not better either
Cruisers is all I cared about.

The main event, I didn't care for.

I always enjoyed wcw lighting over wwd

Any one think Ambrose tries to get his way into the title match tonight by saying his foot was not under the rope at roadblock? Dean could go the DBry route and have to beat Brock to get into the title match and make it a triple threat. Roman would have a good reason to turn heel because his WrestleMania Moment was stolen again this time by Dean and they could feud in the coming months after Mania...
Dean beating Brock
sick.gif

Almost as bad as when you geeks wanted that B+ Pencil Neck Player to make Brock tap in the middle of the ring

Or you could just make Dean wrestle twice and have him lose to Brock but still be in the title match. Bret lost to Owen at WM10 and he beat Yoko later that night....

Back
Top Bottom