Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Let me tell you who won so you can watch RAW with the rest of us
I already know who won. I'm not watching RAW man. Self-torture man. Why would I do that to myself?

Big Celtics, I listened to the old Meltzer show. Seems like so damn long ago man

I'm proud for you man... I'm happy you've kicked the habit... If only more of these sheep could take that evolutionary step...

Let me tell you who won so you can watch RAW with the rest of us
I already know who won. I'm not watching RAW man. Self-torture man. Why would I do that to myself?

Big Celtics, I listened to the old Meltzer show. Seems like so damn long ago man

I let it record for the first hour so I can watch it with no commercials and can skip parts if needed

It's a great listen... Really shows you how much they've messed up in the last 15 years :{...

I've never thought about it because I've never seen a significant part of someone's body outside the ring while pinning someone..I've certainly seen the pinner's foot look like it's under the bottom rope, but it's never been a cause for the pin to not count..
I guess since feet on the rope is illegal, feel under the ropes isn't legal either

I've always understood the ropes being the boundary line of I'm and out...

Hunico's my guy and all, but he got entirely too much offense against a guy who's supposedly getting a push :lol

Randy Orton and Chris Benoit are REALLY hardcore

From the latest Men's Fitness when asked about supplements Randy Orton had this to say:

"I learned a lot from Chris Benoit. He doesn't like shaker cups because they get dirty and stink so quickly. So he'll take two scoops of protein powder and put it in his mouth dry, then put a little water in and shake his head around. I use to look at him and think, "Damn, that's hardcore!" Then one day I was like "F-ck this shaker", and I started doing it the Benoit way."

Back
Top Bottom