• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you feel wrestlers without wrist tape look STUPID.

What about regular humans without watches and/or bracelets.

Same logic?

@mister saint laurent

wrist guards, wrist tape, wrist wraps...something. they are both stylish and serve a purpose in combat, it just throws everything off.

...and honestly? yeah, kinda...people in the streets look super bland with no decorations whatsoever, look like you forgot to customize your character.

Jelly.

I own a special edition Akira G shock from Tokyo, but I have only worn it 2 times because it feels weird to have **** around my wrists that aren't kink restraints.

Gotta get used to it, cuz I used to feel the same way til my girl bought me one for Christmas. Now it feels weird without it.

kicks &
stomps &
kicks &
stomps &
slingblade.

You forgot to preface this with the popping of a leather jacket collar.

Hot take: I think watches are dumb as **** in an age where our phones literally tell you anything you need to know.

I love watches

Tranquilo
C0p2qF_UoAAyypU.jpg

I haven’t watched raw live in years, but I can tell you one thing: Itami will be future endeavored and in NJPW this time next year.

Dude looked terrible out there. Overhyped in the ring and fat gut. HD is real guys and I’m just realizing it tonight at my friends house.

Yes, I know he was in Noah last time, but he’ll Go to NJPW this time.

I changed the channel for a bit then change it back to see Itami in Finn corner & didnt even care :lol:

Dude lost all his buzz

Paragraph #4.

But let yall tell ot, it is as simple as the cream rises to the too. Nah.

"Does NJPW need a global recognition? Okay, I think it's important. But I don't like the way NJPW sees this issue.

Listen, every year and year this company and may be a lot of wrestling company in Japan always look at a "certain popular overseas organization". So the mindset is, that company is the best promotion in the world and we try and want to be like their.

Our wrestlers know that they are superior. Most of our wrestlers know that they are better than those who work for "that company" but they don't have choice to follow the trend & mindset.

The best example? Shinsuke Nakamura.
He "transfered" to that promotion to get a global recognition. Everybody in Japan and in "there" congratulated him like he has stepped up his level but guess what? He's not as great as before... right. Why?

Because whatever the competitors are doing, no matter how hard they are doing they can not be the best in the world. They can not wrestle as great as in here.

So what we have to push now is what we usually display. That's New Japan Pro Wrestling. You can promote our product, broadcast it all over the world, advertise as much as you want but don't change the style of this company."

~Tetsuya Naito

They could not have debuted him any worse, besides taking a loss. He finally found a role as a heel after various injuries and treading water as a face, still got put on the back burner because of other signings, and they bring him up to the main roster as a face again, sticking him on 205 live :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he's curtains already

wrist guards, wrist tape, wrist wraps...something. they are both stylish and serve a purpose in combat, it just throws everything off.

...and honestly? yeah, kinda...people in the streets look super bland with no decorations whatsoever, look like you forgot to customize your character.

Completely agree. Hate naked wrists for the most part. Sanada pulls it off and so does Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom