• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican this What Happend When podcast is hilarious..Conrad talks a little too much **** about wrestlers (But yet you know dude is probably the biggest ***** of all time and would piss himself if confronted)..But Tony is pure gold so he cancels out his smark partner..

Patiently waiting for these Secret Santa gifts to be revealed.

lenny waiting.gif

What’s the consensus? We all waiting? I think I saw B Sox opened his. LOL.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican this What Happend When podcast is hilarious..Conrad talks a little too much **** about wrestlers (But yet you know dude is probably the biggest ***** of all time and would piss himself if confronted)..But Tony is pure gold so he cancels out his smark partner..
Yea been listening to the STARRCADE ones of late.

Love the show

Cedric's theme sounds like something Wiz Khalifa would make with a remix that features Machine Gun Kelly and Flo-Rida, and it's from the final scene of a movie where a kid finally stands up to a bully and embraces his dad as the sun shines.

Jesus that Cedric promo :sick: The textbook WWE babyface scripted promo that shows why they're so lame

That's why Gulak gets a better reaction, more character and doesn't sound lame. But the crowd loses it at the Lumbar Check, so he should come around sooner or later.

I think some are waiting and some aren’t. Case wanted us to wait I believe.

Case did want people to wait but he also was understanding that people either couldn't, didn't want to, or didn't necessarily celebrate the same way as others.

I just know that the pictures posted had to have the sender tagged and that @ihust1e must recieve at least 1 Devitt item or they would be banned from future NTWTSS involvement.

They could not have debuted him any worse, besides taking a loss. He finally found a role as a heel after various injuries and treading water as a face, still got put on the back burner because of other signings, and they bring him up to the main roster as a face again, sticking him on 205 live :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he's curtains already

main roster money jobbing > nxt jobbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom