• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a nobody who quoted me. I'm pretty sure I'm way smarter than you at everything. Esp by your AIM screenname.

Aha! Allow me to prove you wrong!

You said, "Vince is a douche bag that's why his product is trash."

So you are insinuating that if Vince was a nice guy the product would be better.

I'm sure that would of made the "Mr. McMahon" character work. Nice guy Vince vs Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Only someone not smart would want such to exist. So you have proven you are not smarter than me, and that you have terrible booking ideas. I'm not even going to comment on the use of your, "your" to further backup my point.

But, the only thing worse is living in a secondary city like Buffalo whose claim to fame is adding sauce to chicken.

I don't know why y'all so upset about losing the Super Bowl 4 times in a row, second place fits a second rate city.

Last edited:
winner gets crowned the first ever womens ic champ

Why? How is that better than going after the main championship at Mania? That basically tells the audience the IC belt, is more important than the main Women's Championship.

Man, y'all know don't even know anything about Sports Entertainment, how could you know pro-wrestling? LOL

She's gonna be the female Bork. She needs a female Reigns to lose to
tumblr_oe8ocv3R2S1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

The word making the rounds at the WWE Performance Center over the last several days is that members of the latest class being signed for WWE NXT, which will be revealed in January are:

Ricochet aka the former Prince Puma in Lucha Underground, who had been expected to sign for some time. Impact Wrestling had made a run at him, but was unsuccessful.

Warbeard Hanson and Ray Rowe aka War Machine in ROH. It is believed the team (who were not under contract) finished up with the promotion at Final Battle and the Philadelphia TV taping the following day. They will finish up with New Japan at Wrestle Kingdom.

There are other names circulating as well as potentially being signed, including a very prominent female independent talent. Stay tuned.

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/114289/three-new-wwe-signings-expected-in-new-year.html?p=1

Anything of importance been going on? Been in Mexico with trash WiFi since Saturday. Saw that bum Hideo debuted looking flabby and sick. Y’all thought he was going to be a star though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom