Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K10036.jpg

they really going with a women's royal rumble match?
RR about to be 7 hours

do they even have 30 female talent on the main roster?

I imagine they'd add in some more NXT women and a couple legends/surprises if they do 30.

This wack **** back again?!

I would say you were an opportunist, but you most likely don't know what that word means.

LOL all any you have as responsces are GIFs, ain't no one put me in my place, because no one can. Each and every one of you would get dealt with verbally with ease. Then get dealt with in 2K18.

Oh wow, what an insult, you told me, I don't know what an "oppurtunist" is...what a great comeback. Would you like me to write your comebacks towards me for you?

For an absentee thread member, you sure do pop off at the mouth like you have posted anything worth while at all.

So maybe you should go back to the "Official NT How to get ****ed Thread", your clown shoes legit check thread, and "NT Confessions: I am just as unpopular online as I am IRL" threads and crawl back to the cesspit from whence you came.

No one talks like that in real life. Who do you base your promos off of? Seth Rollins?

I used to get zooted before work when I worked at the pizza spot. Not so much anymore. But soon as I get off something good is getting sparked. :lol:

You should. It helps with anxiety, plus it will calm your angry *** down. :lol: You’ll probably start eating a little more but you are a svelte guy so no biggie.

I picked up some Private Reserve today. Bout to be in a stupendous stupor after work. :lol: :smokin

DFly you the homie. But don’t think the lawyers won’t be on speed dial if gimmicks continue to be infringed upon...

The last confirmed new quality promo is Drew. You aren’t close to that level b...But I appreciate any B Sox slander. :lol:

This statement is accurate beyond belief. :lol: :smh:

NTWT WW947820276. We fight a lot.

5E763E35-01E0-40C9-8CAA-AB7EBE48BC93.png 5E763E35-01E0-40C9-8CAA-AB7EBE48BC93.png 5E763E35-01E0-40C9-8CAA-AB7EBE48BC93.png

A73E7666-5086-4F32-AF52-015011C9736A.png No you are not.
DC all about that instigation. :lol: :smh:

Show me you're not. Just like you showed your true colors when you turned on your supposed group. Looks like that SN proved to be true.

D Fly D Fly I have a friend from Philly, so I know how to interact with someone like you.

When he came out to LA, he was all googly eyed and naive. He thought crummy weather, a dirty city, loser sport teams was the norm! But then he came to Los Angeles, got a job, then got married. All he had to do was leave Philly! So that is all you have to do too! No need to thank me for this free, yet priceless advice!

BTW, what a year Carson had for the Eagles! Right?! Those 14 weeks, in a 17 week season. UNMATCHED.

Last edited:

That just says to me you don't know what you're talking about.

Way to show me something there!

And another thing... are y'all stupid or something? Y'all keep asking one another who I am and none of y'all know. Yet you guys keep asking who I am to one another! Kind of dumb to keep doing the same thing over and over again. Unfortunate to see LOW IQ be the norm here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom