• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't tried it on yet had it sent to my other house will pick up after work
Other house huh? #lowkeybrag

giphy.gif

#MoneyInTheFloorInCaseTheyKickInTheDoor

Just listened to STWW about the Scott Steiner. Was his RR 03 match with HGH that bad?

You know how much I love HHH right? Well it’s a candidate for the worst match of all time. :lol:

Last edited:
Omega would be a star in the WWE.

No thanks don't wanna see any of them dudes coming over to WWE anymore. Product is absolute garbage and it would be in insult to have their skills dumbed down and have them work WWE style. Omega would probably be fine but Okada, Naito and other Japanese stars need to stay where they are at.

Congrats on getting married next year.

Thats why you don’t have friends, you’re not allowed to lol.
I'm not married, what is my excuse then? haha

Was that supposed to be insulting, threatening??? What is posting some fem looking dude, saying that suppose to do to me? Is all of NTWT going to start chanting it?

Just generally calling you a **** for trying to talk your typical wack ****.

No thanks don't wanna see any of them dudes coming over to WWE anymore. Product is absolute garbage and it would be in insult to have their skills dumbed down and have them work WWE style. Omega would probably be fine but Okada, Naito and other Japanese stars need to stay where they are at.
Words dudes thinking Vince gonna let him do top rope dragon suplexes lol

How is the product truly garbage? Because the Shane vs Bryan storyline is pretty good. The Women's Royal Rumble announcement is exciting. The Brock, Kane, Stroman stroryline is the weakest of the major storylines. Thats stil 2/3 good, so therefore it can't be garbage.

Or are you just one of those supposed "smart" fans who is mad their favorite short guy with no charisma isn't the champion right away after debuting?

The WWE style is the smartest way to work, do the least, make the most money. Don't even bring up the Bucks, they make good money, but it's nowhere near star WWE money.

I'm not married, what is my excuse then? haha

Just generally calling you a **** for trying to talk your typical wack ****.

Ok? and...

crickets*

Thank God, we're not doing a live promo, you would of ruined the ENTIRE segment, no wonder you have no friends other than the broke married dude.

How is the product truly garbage? Because the Shane vs Bryan storyline is pretty good. The Women's Royal Rumble announcement is exciting. The Brock, Kane, Stroman stroryline is the weakest of the major storylines. Thats stil 2/3 good, so therefore it can't be garbage.

Or are you just one of those supposed "smart" fans who is mad their favorite short guy with no charisma isn't the champion right away after debuting?

The WWE style is the smartest way to work, do the least, make the most money. Don't even bring up the Bucks, they make good money, but it's nowhere near star WWE money.

Just watch the main event of Survior Series and it'll tell you all you need to know about how trash the product is.

Ok? and...

crickets*

Thank God, we're not doing a live promo, you would of ruined the ENTIRE segment, no wonder you have no friends other than the broke married dude.

If we did a live promo I would murder you. No PG era enforcement would stop me from delivering a burial even Triple H would be jealous off.

Play your position Jobber.

You got me and D Fly D Fly

#FamilyForever

tumblr_ojdelwzxno1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Always laugh when someone says they are a fan of xxxxx and dont want them in the E. So...you dont want your fave guy to earn more money and be a bigger recognizable name and introduced to a bigger audience?

Might get crap for this, but Styles is better than Omega because he has been successful in WWE. He was the top guy in TNA and NJPW. Everywhere he goes he was able to adapt and be highly successful in different companies and WWE is the hardest to get over on. Until Omega proves he can get over in WWE on the Styles level, AJ will always be better

Might get crap for this, but Styles is better than Omega because he has been successful in WWE. He was the top guy in TNA and NJPW. Everywhere he goes he was able to adapt and be highly successful in different companies and WWE is the hardest to get over on. Until Omega proves he can get over in WWE on the Styles level, then he can be considered for best in the world

You shouldn't get crap bc AJ is better than Omega. Omega is a stud but Styles is the best in the world if not 1B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom