• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might get crap for this, but Styles is better than Omega because he has been successful in WWE. He was the top guy in TNA and NJPW. Everywhere he goes he was able to adapt and be highly successful in different companies and WWE is the hardest to get over on. Until Omega proves he can get over in WWE on the Styles level, AJ will always be better
Styles best in the world.

Might get crap for this, but Styles is better than Omega because he has been successful in WWE. He was the top guy in TNA and NJPW. Everywhere he goes he was able to adapt and be highly successful in different companies and WWE is the hardest to get over on. Until Omega proves he can get over in WWE on the Styles level, AJ will always be better

:emoji_lock: Thread

Finished raw what an awful way to finish the segment lol all these women gleefully cheering and happy. all while in the same ring as they are fueding!! IDK it just didn't sit well for me!!
tenor.gif

At the end of the day, they’re all working under the same “constraints” in the WWE. If he’s on the card, AJ is the one we’re all really gonna tune in for. For those that say he doesn’t do the same moves he did in TNA, it’s because he’s 40 years old. He’s adapted and he’s still #1. KO has also adapted. Some guys just can’t or have yet to figure it out.

Kenny has IT. Transition would be simple.

Naito has the charisma and work rate, but is short and can’t speak English.

Okada has ideal size and incredible work rate, but I think he lacks charisma necessary for WWE on top of lackluster English. Would be good if he had Heyman as his manager though.

This is the safest, "Going out on a limb" statement.....

Don't think ANYONE would disagree with you about AJ being better

Dad is telling me he has seen Jake Roberts do the GTS before and that Hideo didn't invent it

Can anyone chime in?

Always laugh when someone says they are a fan of xxxxx and dont want them in the E. So...you dont want your fave guy to earn more money and be a bigger recognizable name and introduced to a bigger audience?

Daniel Day-Lewis is a phenomenal actor, but I don't want to see him in a Zack Snyder movie even though it may be profitable for him

People said that they didn't want AJ Styles to go to the WWE..
His career did start kinda rough. Vince wanted him to be a midcarder and his first feud with Jericho was underwhelming. Plus he lost his first Wrestlemania. Remember when they called him "the rookie redneck" and "the Georgia Pit bull"? I think it was his feud with Roman that really sold Vince on him. Then his feud with Cena only solidified it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom