Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen Jones >>>>

And y’all not gonna act like Jericho doesn’t put on a good match every time he’s in there
Jericho is my favorite ever. There are just too many good guys currently out there that are in their primes.

The buzz created by this Omega/Jericho match at his age says something though.

tumblr_osae97K7wG1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

Finn doesn’t have IT. I can’t believe that really pushed a dude that should be on 205 live.

Should have turned him heel with the good brothers. His best work in NJPW was when he was a cocky ******* talking **** about everyone and having his underlings interfere.

Really shows how much having a solid stable can boost a guy inside and out of the ring.

Should have turned him heel with the good brothers. His best work in NJPW was when he was a cocky ******* talking **** about everyone and having his underlings interfere.

Really shows how much having a solid stable can boost a guy inside and out of the ring.
For real, just put Balor Club together already. Gallows and Anderson are doing nothing and have turned into jobbers while Shield and the Bar wrestle each other five hundred times. I really don't see a reason not to. They'd probably sell a ton of merch too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom