• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I worked yo dumbass into a shoot. Keep eating that Arab bodega food. It's rotting what little brain you have left.

Written like the 14 year little girl I knew you were lil Julia. ihustle wouldn’t write this and he’s the resident ntwt jobber. Manz dilutes his Seagrams escapes with ice talmbout what another mans eats

Written like the 14 year little girl I knew you were lil Julia. ihustle wouldn’t write this and he’s the resident ntwt jobber. Manz dilutes his Seagrams escapes with ice talmbout what another mans eats
tenor.gif

Catching up on the last 2 weeks of NXT.....AoP have to be moving up soon, right? Dudes have washed everybody down there.

I mean, when he's in the ring with someone like Drew Mac, there is an obvious discrepancy. When I saw him live in ring with Lars though, he didn't look significantly shorter.

Lars ain’t tall either. Drew just isn’t human sized anymore :lol:

I mean, when he's in the ring with someone like Drew Mac, there is an obvious discrepancy. When I saw him live in ring with Lars though, he didn't look significantly shorter.

Cole's 6'0 iirc.

And I agree on him playing the smug douche role so well. He looks so punchable :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom