Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A28A1EBB-74B9-463D-9EF4-6F769D255540.jpeg

Already work 57 hrs and plus 20 hrs hoilday pay for Christmas eve plus another 10 for Christmas :pimp:

Dragon lady don't believe in holiday pay or overtime. ish kills me, literally.

100 dollar bonus for running a store with 1 worthless keyholder, 1 that is semi capable of their job while balancing full time school and now medical issues with their wife, and a mousey part timer who merchandises well but works a second job and koreaboos out when other ones come in.

She best not trifle with my pay tonight boy. I will get this money or I will GET this money.

100 dollar bonus for running a store with 1 worthless keyholder, 1 that is semi capable of their job while balancing full time school and now medical issues with their wife, and a mousey part timer who merchandises well but works a second job and koreaboos out when other ones come in.

She best not trifle with my pay tonight boy. I will get this money or I will GET this money.

But ain’t overtime pay mandatory by law?..

All this work and still can’t afford that plane ticket :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom