• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
67 hours this week and tomorrow I got 9 hours too.

**** retail.

At least my pay is like 600+. halfway to a flight to Japan.

w_2fWH.gif

Them taxes b killing you too huh? I get paid Monthly and them taxes make a man wanna cry.

Them taxes b killing you too huh? I get paid Monthly and them taxes make a man wanna cry.

Omg, on top of being a lame faction, y'all are broke too? 74 hours, $600? Where do you work Wal-Mart? McDonalds? Buffalo,NY?

I have seen more worthy adversaries on the WWE Slam Digital Card trading board than here in NTWT, this is like low-level indy talent. Barely anyone can cut promos, more than 90% of the people in this thread know nothing about sports-entertainment or pro-wrestling.

With that said, my 3 week run of basically destroying everyone I argued with is over, pretty easy and underwhelming. I'm going back to Squared Circle, where the real stars are.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Omg, on top of being a lame faction, y'all are broke too? 74 hours, $600? Where do you work Wal-Mart? McDonalds? Buffalo,NY?

I have seen more worthy adversaries on the WWE Slam Digital Card trading board than here in NTWT, this is like low-level indy talent. Barely anyone can cut promos, more than 90% of the people in this thread know nothing about sports-entertainment or pro-wrestling.

With that said, my 3 week run of basically destroying everyone I argued with is over, pretty easy and underwhelming. I'm going back to Squared Circle, where the real stars are.

Who the **** are you and where did I say I make $600? Go back to those fat losers on reddit and their horrible layout

This man said he flames on a digital card game board.

#AnythingYouEverSaidisInvalid

Goddamn, these weebs mad thirsty since my part timer is in some knee socks and a skirt.

Jesus ******* christ man, dudes chatting her up over dumb ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom