• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me but women’s royal rumble match seem forceful? Out of place? Everyone fighting in ring then annoucement caused everyone to hug and hands raised and yes chants.

Was good def enjoyed it. How bout you

Was cool. Went through with the brunch and a few people flaked, so I might’ve finally got out of family” gatherings lol.
Spent all my money to send my parents to Paris for Christmas, but they deserve it so that made me very happy.

7CAD8A6B-8E82-47C5-9E3A-12800D6918FB.jpeg

Attachments

• E7E37C3B-D76D-48FB-AAAA-7DD85D93BB00.jpeg
    E7E37C3B-D76D-48FB-AAAA-7DD85D93BB00.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 2
Props to Sasha's man I guess for the shorts and that pic he uploaded to IG.....

LUCKY SON OF A B#$%^

Just tore up a healthy dose of Guyanese cooking at ol' girls house. Pops almost caught a struggle bomb with the side eye shade he through at me when she introduced me. But I played it Tranquilo.

My gifts from her were dope too. A back patch for my cutte, a film trivia board game, and some foo foo soap from her job.

Just tore up a healthy dose of Guyanese cooking at ol' girls house. Pops almost caught a struggle bomb with the side eye shade he through at me when she introduced me. But I played it Tranquilo.

My gifts from her were dope too. A back patch for my cutte, a film trivia board game, and some foo foo soap from her job.

Better get you a healthy dose of Ol Girl now.

Should of gave her **** in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom