• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So..........I read Ambrose might be out less than 9 months. But if that's the case. I really hope Seth isn't facing Jordan at Mania because that will be awful. Maybe they used this as a way to do Seth and Dean at Mania.

Wonder if Sheamus needs time off for his neck?

Smackdown tag division > NXT tag division > south paw wrestling tag division > whatever Raw got

They could've ended the show with an epic match between Samoa Joe and the Samoan named Joe after this strong push we've seen Samoa Joe get the last few weeks that shouldve Benn leading up to him winning the IC belt

ya think brock drops the title at RR?

jason jordan first to hold nxt/sd/raw titles
#firstballotHOF

Smackdown tag division > NXT tag division > south paw wrestling tag division > whatever Raw got

They could've ended the show with an epic match between Samoa Joe and the Samoan named Joe after this strong push we've seen Samoa Joe get the last few weeks that shouldve Benn leading up to him winning the IC belt

If joe wins the IC belt. That just means RR winning universal belt at mania.

Anything noteworthy happen on the RAMS?..

Guessing you didn't see the response earlier, but here's my bat case from Michael's...

IMG_20171225_174021607.jpg

Guessing you didn't see the response earlier, but here's my bat case from Michael's...

IMG_20171225_174021607.jpg

No I saw it..Pretty sure I hit the like button..There's one available at the Michael's by Dayton Mall..Probably go this week and pick it up..And since my wife got me an autographed Crow Sting POP, I can put my regular one in the case with the bat..

No I saw it..Pretty sure I hit the like button..There's one available at the Michael's by Dayton Mall..Probably go this week and pick it up..And since my wife got me an autographed Crow Sting POP, I can put my regular one in the case with the bat..

My fault. It was at the bottom of the page, so you never know lol. Make sure you don't pay full price for it. ALWAYS check for Michael's coupons. You can get stuff half off like 90% of the time.

Wow I forgot about Raw tonight :rofl: Didnt feel like a Monday anyway cause of Christmas, but this is the first time in ages that Raw didn’t pop up in my head once during the day

Last edited:
Wow I forgot about Raw tonight :rofl: Disnt feel like a Monday anyway cause of Christmas, but this is the first time in ages that Raw didn’t pop up in my head once during the day
I actually forgot about raw until it was mentioned in this thread that it was about to come on.. :lol:

raw only had to compete vs MNF (raiders vs eagles), NBA (lakers/wolves on the west coast) :lol:
vince putting raw on xmas was $

My fault. It was at the bottom of the page, so you never know lol. Make sure you don't pay full price for it. ALWAYS check for Michael's coupons. You can get stuff half off like 90% of the time.

Would I have to get coupons from an app or can I just get them online?..

Reading a Raw report, I see they’re still making Finn a non-factor constantly facing mid to low carders to kill his steam :lol: and I wonder what JJ winning the titles with Seth does for his (hopefully) eventual heel turn

Reading a Raw report, I see they’re still making Finn a non-factor constantly facing mid to low carders to kill his steam :lol: and I wonder what JJ winning the titles with Seth does for his (hopefully) eventual heel turn

What steam?

Son is working with ppl in the same level as him.

technically theyre above his level since he should be in 205 with the asian ** **** guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom