• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DC talking like he ain't on Team #BrokeBoy after blowing all his money on Liger match worn attires and overdrafting in the process.

IMG_4934.JPG

That's my OG tag partner :pimp:

giphy.gif

Perfect execution.

Story time with Drew in his homeland.

So, last year when I went for the 1st time by myself to Japan, I was riding the train late one evening back from Osaka to Kyoto. I had randomly heard many moons before about Ladies only cars because the perv level is higher than the poster count in the TAY. To try and circumvent this, they have designated cars on pretty much every line that are for female passengers only.

Now mind you, I was still not drinking at this point so I can't even use that as an excuse, I just was in such a hurry to catch the last evening train back to Kyoto to keep myself from sleeping in the station until 6 am or finding a capsule hotel for the evening. I sat for a good 3 stops before I realized that all the women on the car were staring at me intently (being a blue haired, tattooed, honky). Not until I looked at around at the doors and stuff did I realize the sign that blatantly said "No Men" that looked like a business man marked out like the Ghostbuster's logo. Well, next stop I got the hell off and then hurried to 3 cars up with my pride truly crushed lol.

This year when I went, with the knowledge I had from prior, I was incident free, even scoffing and scolding another person for getting on the Women's only car shaking my head in judgement along with other Japanese, saying the japanese equivalent of "get a load of this guy" to others. Then, late one evening, still very sober, I was in danger of missing the train from Osaka station to Tobushijomae. I promptly hopped on the first open car doors I saw this time sitting for mere seconds before noticing the signage and promptly getting up, bowing, and sorry masen'ing my way through three, THREE female only cars until home free to a cramped last call train car filled like a package of sardines. I never felt so damn small in my life after swearing it would never happen again, lesson learned, crisis to be averted.

Man if she is given nonsense to say, I don't care WHo you are, it takes ALOT to get over on the mic today.

But we had this convo a mllion times.

Being decent on the mic was easier to hide in the past when you weren't expected to give so many monologues like folks today
It's the full scripts. Austin and Foley have both said it's really hard to show character with today's micromanaged promos that's written for them. How do you expect to get over when you can't even say "title shot" instead of "title opportunity"?

Perfect execution.

Story time with Drew in his homeland.

So, last year when I went for the 1st time by myself to Japan, I was riding the train late one evening back from Osaka to Kyoto. I had randomly heard many moons before about Ladies only cars because the perv level is higher than the poster count in the TAY. To try and circumvent this, they have designated cars on pretty much every line that are for female passengers only.

Now mind you, I was still not drinking at this point so I can't even use that as an excuse, I just was in such a hurry to catch the last evening train back to Kyoto to keep myself from sleeping in the station until 6 am or finding a capsule hotel for the evening. I sat for a good 3 stops before I realized that all the women on the car were staring at me intently (being a blue haired, tattooed, honky). Not until I looked at around at the doors and stuff did I realize the sign that blatantly said "No Men" that looked like a business man marked out like the Ghostbuster's logo. Well, next stop I got the hell off and then hurried to 3 cars up with my pride truly crushed lol.

This year when I went, with the knowledge I had from prior, I was incident free, even scoffing and scolding another person for getting on the Women's only car shaking my head in judgement along with other Japanese, saying the japanese equivalent of "get a load of this guy" to others. Then, late one evening, still very sober, I was in danger of missing the train from Osaka station to Tobushijomae. I promptly hopped on the first open car doors I saw this time sitting for mere seconds before noticing the signage and promptly getting up, bowing, and sorry masen'ing my way through three, THREE female only cars until home free to a cramped last call train car filled like a package of sardines. I never felt so damn small in my life after swearing it would never happen again, lesson learned, crisis to be averted.

where on the train do the transgender ppl sit?

Basically. They self sabatoge talent and highlight their deficiencies. They say they prep them for the main roster but they have no clue what Vince is gonna do, cause I believe he really doesn’t know at this point either. :smh:

Never forget... BBAAB143-01CF-4F23-BEA2-08E9BD58C736.gif

We the squad others envy and wish ill will on. We shine regardless tho. All aspects covered, promo, prestige(I am a multi belt champ and awaiting NTWT Mania to bring the HeavyQ Belto to LINTWT...nothing but prosperity in our future brehs...also cause my money is lengthening I’ll do a little flexing... E3E6A232-5CB2-4729-9A03-DC9603A41BB0.jpeg D3B2B551-B597-46E0-9089-BC4ED3478CEA.jpeg

Bolded, Underlined, Italicized for the truth.

2018 is our year, LINTWT bachelor party gonna be on deck, we gon be out here bossing wherever we meet up. Meat Shield can have that red carpet, Black Carpets for black cards.

LIJ.gif

Same coal Embiid gave the Knicks?

Dude had MAD turnovers and sixers still bossed em. Aziz Cantrip and Crispus Perogies couldn't save those jobbers. Unbelievable how much of a crutch those two are for that franchise. If they got them some solid rotation dudes, Knicks would be really really scary.

Who returned someting on bring ur gifts back day

I returned all the ****s I had stockpiled. #HeelDrew

This is when shooters shoot, Drew.

You right, I was much more meek and mild then.

Now, would have Time Bombed it and been hollering in Nihongo with my plushie waving at them.

a07c0efd852b7c43038640be19507282a1bbe6bf_hq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom