Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: hate u guys

tumblr_mkgbguvTLb1qhjbxeo2_400.gif

How about yall do it like one money pool, one non-money pool

GIve the 30 participants 1 number that counts for both Rumbles.

Ugh this cold is brutal. On top of that I work in one of the nastiest places (waste management facility) and I feel like I am just covered in germs and sickness :lol:

It is on her to get better on the mic, but I don't get when people blame the wrestlers for what is said in their promos. Everyone has a full script.
Man if she is given nonsense to say, I don't care WHo you are, it takes ALOT to get over on the mic today.

But we had this convo a mllion times.

Being decent on the mic was easier to hide in the past when you weren't expected to give so many monologues like folks today

Don’t send a person with weak promo skills to the ring to talk for 20 minutes with trash writing. NXT >>>
Basically. They self sabatoge talent and highlight their deficiencies. They say they prep them for the main roster but they have no clue what Vince is gonna do, cause I believe he really doesn’t know at this point either. :smh:
Yes she does :evil:
Never forget... BBAAB143-01CF-4F23-BEA2-08E9BD58C736.gif
This is why I am RotY. My promo skill is unmatched, XXXTomClancyGhostRecon probably can't even understand my promos without AskJeeves and Siri forming a tag team.

How many of the thread posters in here make the references I do on a regular basis and consitently back them up? Exactly.

I lead the greatest stable in NTWT that has roots reaching throughout other stables. Meat Shield, whoever Dumpster Pail Kids belongs to, nobody can stop the reign of LINTWT now.

Caught all 150 OG's through hard work and trading with the link cable.

Gary Oak ain't got **** on me.
We the squad others envy and wish ill will on. We shine regardless tho. All aspects covered, promo, prestige(I am a multi belt champ and awaiting NTWT Mania to bring the HeavyQ Belto to LINTWT...nothing but prosperity in our future brehs...also cause my money is lengthening I’ll do a little flexing... E3E6A232-5CB2-4729-9A03-DC9603A41BB0.jpeg D3B2B551-B597-46E0-9089-BC4ED3478CEA.jpeg
Not sure how you can say that with an honest face
I just bypass the Bayley hate at this point. I know what she’s capable of in ring and they aren’t doing her any favors.

Which one of yall did this

We know who...
that man. :lol: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom