$50 most eliminations
$20 for first eliminated
$20 Most awkward landing when eliminated
$10 Least amount of time in the rumble

wwwwwwwwwwww.gif

emma injury above

heard folks saying sasha broke bliss nose in nxt

there was someone else sasha injured....maybe charlotte...can't remember
(i remember she almost refused to catch charlotte once off a moonsault from top corner to floor.)

Da Boss is kind of sloppy yall....or deliberate :nerd:

emma injury above

heard folks saying sasha broke bliss nose in nxt

there was someone else sasha injured....maybe charlotte...can't remember

Da Boss is kind of sloppy yall.

I don't think I ever said it in the thread, but I have told all my mark friends she wasn't that great in ring. regardless of charisma (which to me is in the negative since going to the main roster) her in ring work has been crap since leaving NXT and even then I felt it barely serviceable at best.

Sasha is unbearable as a face and she's one of the worst on the roster on the mic.

also facts. Her losing her 2 live crew really didn't do her favors. They were able to hide her **** tier work behind interference and heel tactics. Now she is just another jobber dame like Simple Bayley, except the helmet wearer can actually wrestle.

I don't think I ever said it in the thread, but I have told all my mark friends she wasn't that great in ring. regardless of charisma (which to me is in the negative since going to the main roster) her in ring work has been crap since leaving NXT and even then I felt it barely serviceable at best.

Overall, I actually think Sasha is very talented in ring...it's just that she botches or is unsafe every now and then in between all the good stuff.

Not a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom