• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Sasha needs to stop with that damn purple hair dye. Looks ridiculous. She needs to go back to her hair she had in NXT
28ja449.jpg

*FIXED*

$10 2018 NT ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

Will start taking payments on Jan 1st 2018

prizes

$200 for Rumble winner
$50 most eliminations
$20 for first eliminated
$20 Most awkward landing when eliminated
$10 Least amount of time in the rumble

wwwwwwwwwwww.gif

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

im gonna be so salty when a random jobber wins the 200 again :rofl:

Reactions: fx2
still think if gigi (from tough enough) was serious about wrestling, vince would've loved her "look"

from what i've read - they wanted mandy to win from the start (she came in 2nd i believe to the ring rat)

if you watched - mandy did lousy & i think the miz had to save her (she may have been saved twice)

they didn't want gigi & they were surprised when she dominated - she should have won hands down!
as soon as d-bry told gigi she would test better in europe - i knew she wouldn't win

from what i've read - they wanted mandy to win from the start (she came in 2nd i believe to the ring rat)

if you watched - mandy did lousy & i think the miz had to save her (she may have been saved twice)

they didn't want gigi & they were surprised when she dominated - she should have won hands down!
as soon as d-bry told gigi she would test better in europe - i knew she wouldn't win

gigi would've been signed, but she showed zero interest in wrestling. also, she complained about the physiciality. think the other ladies at least continued with taking training, etc.

gigi would've been signed, but she showed zero interest in wrestling. also, she complained about the physiciality. think the other ladies at least continued with taking training, etc.

they started to warm up to gigi while she flourished but had already cooled down on her before they started doing the in-ring wrestling stuff

her complaints in-ring were just the card they were waiting to pull
they already chose mandy from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom