Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up the MYC.

No suprise about the finalists, interested in seeing what direction Triple H goes as far as who wins.

Mercedes Martinez does something for me. I would pound her into submission. :emoji_imp:

:lol: @ Baszler punking Gargano and Candice Larae.

Speaking of Larae I don't see what the all the fuss is about.

Cesaro's girl was looking nice on the last episode.

Toni Storm man......so thick, so nubile.

Tears of Joy - Black Man.gif

Who Cesaro girl?

Yea Candice ain't anything special. She'd probably flourish in the Mickie/Melina/Laycool era tho.

Toni thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

Who Cesaro girl?

Sara Amato, the NXT coach.

At least I believe they're still together.

Watching 205 Live.

I see Nigel McGuiness took over for Graves since he's doing both Raw and Smackdown now.

vince is going to be on SD. wonder if he gets involved in the MYC finals :lol:
wwe rolling out the red carpet for the finale. see if they can take advantage of the extra press

Sara Amato, the NXT coach.

At least I believe they're still together.

Watching 205 Live.

I see Nigel McGuiness took over for Graves since he's doing both Raw and Smackdown now.

Didn't Cesaro train her too? Or was that Bryan?

vince is going to be on SD. wonder if he gets involved in the MYC finals :lol:
wwe rolling out the red carpet for the finale. see if they can take advantage of the extra press

Stephanie McMahon, creator of women's wrestling will be front and center for the finale

I've mostly seen the WWE guys facing NFL players, but these are from the rematch soon

He reminds me of my sister when I used to whoop her in board games back in the 90s :lol:

AJ's beard :sick: Don't get why he grooms it like that when he can grow one like this
hqdefault.jpg

On the 1st episode of round 2 of the MYC..First match has been pretty exciting so far..

Can't believe they put Tully and inSane against each other in the first round..

• An interesting bit from the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter is that Paul Heyman is controversial because there are some in management and on the creative team within WWE who don't like that he changes segments with Brock Lesnar so often.
  • Samoa Joe is expected to return late in October.
  • The idea of booking the Fatal 4-Way for the Raw women's champinship match at No Mercyis apparently to have Emma take the loss so Sasha Banks and Nia Jax can be protected.
  • Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax is still the longer term plan.
  • All talk of Rey Mysterio going to GFW appear to be dead, per the Observer.

Baysler is easily the worst wrestler in this tourney..

Yea she's not that good at all.

I'm afraid she's gonna go over Sane too because of her Rousey connection and that dumb 4hw vs. 4hw feud..

Yea she's not that good at all.

I'm afraid she's gonna go over Sane too because of her Rousey connection and that dumb 4hw vs. 4hw feud..

That's obviously what the ultimate goal is..I'm just confused on why some of these women are get W's..
Why in the hell is Bayley's ******ed cousin keep picking up wins?..She's ill-built and boring as F in the ring

That's obviously what the ultimate goal is..I'm just confused on why some of these women are get W's..
Why in the hell is Bayley's ******ed cousin keep picking up wins?..She's ill-built and boring as F in the ring

Agreed

From a booking standpoint with that scenario in play, I get it. I don't agree with it, but I get it.

The good thing is Kairi will be fine and Bayzler still get a ish ton of heat.

The positive with Kairi is she underdogs so well, probably better than anyone ever has because of her ridiculously infectious positive demeanour. Where Bayley it felt to much like pandering, Kairi just has a never say die attitude she sells facially and physically. Applejack never sold it that way for me, she rested too heavy on the positive role model/dream come true angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom