• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's obviously what the ultimate goal is..I'm just confused on why some of these women are get W's..
Why in the hell is Bayley's ******ed cousin keep picking up wins?..She's ill-built and boring as F in the ring

PREACH

bayley yuck.png

From a booking standpoint with that scenario in play, I get it. I don't agree with it, but I get it.

The good thing is Kairi will be fine and Bayzler still get a ish ton of heat.

The positive with Kairi is she underdogs so well, probably better than anyone ever has because of her ridiculously infectious positive demeanour. Where Bayley it felt to much like pandering, Kairi just has a never say die attitude she sells facially and physically. Applejack never sold it that way for me, she rested too heavy on the positive role model/dream come true angle.

As someone who likes Bayley, I agree

Kairi could be a huge baby face very quickly, better than Bayley ever could

And all it's going to lead to is a clusterfck of a Fatal 4way match with Honda's team getting the win..Which only makes your full time wrestlers look weak..

Don't worry...the Ronda Rousey v Stephanie McMahon match will surely restore the WWE's honor

:emoji_confounded:

Lol yea. But man she is such a damn good "storyteller" in the ring. It has gotten me invested in all her matches so far.

Anyway how are things down there Drew?

Kairi tells one hell of a visual story. I have always impressed by that. I was never worried about her, I am more worried how they book her outside of NXT.

As for Irma, well, the news just keeps rolling in about it's westward move. It is very likely our area is getting crazy rain and very high winds. This morning is gonna get spent securing everything in the backyard in the garage and any last minute prep work/purchases needed.

need to get my cat ready in case we have to go, folder up my paperwork, and grab my items that I cannot replace and be ready to move if we have to.

In Cape Cos for a wedding

Only black dude here. Felt funny at first but folks were cool
I'm a groomsman in a wedding this weekend (tomorrow) in Bedford Springs, PA. About to leave the house shortly to head up there. Should be a good time.

Early Morning for my #WCW dudes

WCW Worldwide January 15, 1995

Hosted by Tony Schiavone & Bobby Heenan
Johnny B. Badd vs Rick Thames
Guardian Angel vs. Sonny Trout
Control Center: 1/95 Clash of Champions
Kevin Sullivan + Avalanche vs. Brian Costello + Vern Henderson
Interview: Guardian Angel
Stars + Stripes vs. Bunkhouse Buck + Arn Anderson

Last edited:
When are you driving up?

Any other plans while up there?
Leaving in an hour or so. Two and a half hour drive. Apparently the hotel/resort is pretty historic. Might go on a hike before the rehearsal dinner. Not sure if I'll have time for much else unfortunately.

My man Big Quake!

With the Hogan pose too. I swear, the more I go back and watch he and Big Boss Man, I appreciate their athleticism for their size. These dudes could really move man. I still say Big Quake was Hogan's greatest Monster Rival in the WWF. Sure Taker had a better career overall, but vs Hogan, the fear in Hogan's eyes never was as great as when he and Big Quake battled.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh yea, @cosmiccoffee9 Go!

giphy.gif

Kairi tells one hell of a visual story. I have always impressed by that. I was never worried about her, I am more worried how they book her outside of NXT.

As for Irma, well, the news just keeps rolling in about it's westward move. It is very likely our area is getting crazy rain and very high winds. This morning is gonna get spent securing everything in the backyard in the garage and any last minute prep work/purchases needed.

need to get my cat ready in case we have to go, folder up my paperwork, and grab my items that I cannot replace and be ready to move if we have to.

Be safe Fearless Leader. Hopefully this storm will Tranquilo, unlike Harvey did.

Be safe Fearless Leader. Hopefully this storm will Tranquilo, unlike Harvey did.

I am gonna be super honest and I spent 4 hours this morning cleaning up the place where I stay and I am really not confident in the job we had to do. It really scares the piss out of me. Food and supplies wise, I am ok. I know that. Mentally, I am just not there. But I am about to just take a mental break for a minute and will return shortly.

Thanks J, I am gonna do my best to set the example for everyone int his storm right now. Be cool and be ready and willing to help others after you got yourself in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom