[WSH] ******** @ [CAR] Panthers : Game 5 : 10.11.2009

thats the exact same &*&) Sellers did against Detroit...Portis has every right to call this idiot out.

Cooley is a fool
laugh.gif

he did that santana moss 1st down point after he recovered that fumble

How come I'm getting the Ravens game on that link? That's the same one I have been watching but it went down. Now I clicked on it again and it'sthe Ravens game...

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

How come I'm getting the Ravens game on that link? That's the same one I have been watching but it went down. Now I clicked on it again and it's the Ravens game...
Wow that's weird...don't know but here's the home page and maybe some of the other links direct you to the game : http://www.atdhe.net/

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

How come I'm getting the Ravens game on that link? That's the same one I have been watching but it went down. Now I clicked on it again and it's the Ravens game...
Wow that's weird...don't know but here's the home page and maybe some of the other links direct you to the game : http://www.atdhe.net/
Wha?? So you are using the same link and it's the ******** game? Weird as hell
laugh.gif
I've been using that site for awhile now and I'vehad this happen before.

Well I'm not using the links now since I got the signal back normally...I just directed you to the home page since I thought you didn't know were to gofor the other links.

Jake Delhomme is a MESS
roll.gif

I mean is there any reason to watch a ******** game anymore. Nothing happens......no first downs. No big plays. No defensive turnovers or sacks.

*Turns to baseball*

how you expect Campbell to even look down the field for pass if a defender is right in his face...line is buns

I dont understand how the skins run the ball well early in their first possession and go away from it.

This is like the third game they have done that this year

D.Hall may get burnt 9 outta 10 times, but he is ALWAYS around the ball (and he has good hands)....

Interesting the Skins score a rushing TD with NO fullback
nerd.gif

*I see u portis w. the Moose TD celebration
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom