[WSH] ******** @ [NY] Giants : Season Opener : 9.13.2009

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Eli was accurate, big improvement. I'd like to see more throws down field but this is only week 1.
Only criticism right now is his tendency to step into the eye of the storm when there's pressure from the defense. When that happens itusually ends in a sack or worse - a fumble or errant rushed pass.

Dammit i hope Nicks is not out for long. Hixon needs to stick to ST and we should go with Mannigham, Smith, Nicks/Barden.

Banks2Pierce wrote:

Zorn was going a little crazy there openly berating Cooley/Campbell. I don't know how I feel about that.
They need to be berated. They are grown men they can take it especially when they make poor decisions. Cooley is a fumble waiting to happen everytime he touches the ball

i tell you what it must be that new offensive coordinator hindering campbells growth this year ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... o wait ...

Im not trippin we'll see em again...I just hope our O improves by then
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Im not trippin we'll see em again...I just hope our O improves by then
ohwell.gif
same here

our Defense always keeps us in the game

but our Defense wasn't perfect either the tackling was bad, especially on that TD pass to that random dude from the giants

DeAngelo Hall is a BUMMMMMMMM

our secondary has PROBLEMS.

we need to Blitz more often instead of letting QB's sit back and pick us apart. its pathetic.

ive given up on our offense. but if our D is going to suck too?? wow

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

As a Giants fan I am happy we got the win, however we better come stronger against the Cowboys next weekend if we want to win.
Agreed, and I think they will.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i tell you what it must be that new offensive coordinator hindering campbells growth this year ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... o wait ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if cadillac ran over the boys this week, i cant imagine what jacobs and bradshaw are gonna do to them lol, oh and manningham, thank you for arriving

Back
Top Bottom