WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

:rofl:

Homie kept his composure....couldn't have been me. :smh: at them always trying to flip it. "He attacked me". Smh

I hate hillbillies like that. As soon as he smacked in my mother's direction I would've been behind him with that cane pressed firmly on his throat.

Last edited:
I definitely would have talked to him calmly....while running in place, do a few jumping jacks and made humping motions. Is that weird?

He handled that perfectly. Cant say i woulda been that calm, but then again if i was in an airport getting harassed like that by a white guy id be weary of what i say and do.

I hate hillbillies like that. As soon as he smacked in my mother's direction I would've been behind him with that cane pressed firmly on his throat.

Shoulda just tipped him over and kick his canes away and watch him squirm like a turtle on its back

Last edited:
Why was racism and discrimination created? Not just ignorance or simple rehashed reason. Why?

Why was racism and discrimination created? Not just ignorance or simple rehashed reason. Why?

Because when they left Africa 60,000 years ago and bred with Neanderthals and Denisovans they came back looking strange and Africans weren't ******* with them.

1459186073366.jpg

1485738825348.jpg

Ever since, African culture has conquered them in Europe multiple times and would leave them with knowledge here and there. When they got enough to build their own civilization, they vowed to never be conquered again and started conquering the globe with the hatred in their hearts that is still seen today.

While greeks and romans were racist (for lack of a better word) to anyone who wasn't greek or roman, after rome fell remember europe went into the dark ages. Knowledge and reason went downhill, ignorance and superstition skyrocketed, add on europeans had little contact with the rest of the world. Mix in the church dogma of saying anyone who wasn't white (like "god/jesus") had to be some type of demon. Hey if you're a demon/less than human, I can mistreat you because who would care?

Europe comes out of the dark ages, the scientific racists (people like Blumanbach on page one) try to come up with all types of theories of why people (who they think are inferior to whites) look the way they do. They attribute it to some type of disorder which makes them inferior to "perfect caucasians."  Again, if nature (based on b.s. psuedoscience) says you're inferior to me, I can mistreat you because who would care? I can lock you in cages, make fun of you, experiment on you, make you work for me without pay, rape your women, kill your men, steal your resources, make laws to keep you under control, shovel you into sub-par housing in ghettos, who cares? You are less than me because pseudoscience and/or my gods said you are.

[h2]Congressman Al Green Plays Death Threats He Received For Calling For Trump’s Impeachment[/h2]

“You ain’t going to impeach nobody. Try it and we will lynch all of you,” a caller said in one of several threatening recordings the Houston Democrat played at a town hall meeting Saturday.

“You’ll be hanging from a tree,” the caller continued.

The calls use graphic racial slurs, some calling Green the n-word. “You are so disgusting,” one caller said. “You’re scum. You’re pathetic.”

Rise of European powers. They had so much infighting and war, their military technology grew and as soon they started exploring, they for the most part had more sophisticated weapons(amongst other things) than other cultures. So when you have superior tech, you naturally think you are above the lesser technically advanced society. On top of that, Christianity was seen as modern compared to other pagan religions.

Yall seen the vid of the black guy walking and this lady on her porch says rape rape im being attacked

My dude is like 40 feet away and she's saying how he's attacking her. And he was recording the whole thing

Yall seen the vid of the black guy walking and this lady on her porch says rape rape im being attacked

My dude is like 40 feet away and she's saying how he's attacking her. And he was recording the whole thing

He was visiting his mom who lived in the apartment complex right? He was no where near that dumb broad

Matter fact wasnt his mom on the balcony above the old lady too?

Last edited:
I might get flamed, but I don't think this thread should continue...

This has the same feel as the Black On Black crime section on Breitbart.

He was visiting his mom who lived in the apartment complex right? He was no where near that dumb broad

Matter fact wasnt his mom on the balcony above the old lady too?

Yessir that's the vid

**** made me mad as hell

Smh this guy is disgusting...the levels of disrespect are nutty..but on another note, we have some people here preaching some pseudo science/history. Im surprised no one else seeing it lol.

I've grown up around quite a bit of racism in my life and I can say that I'm much more fearful of people from the white race than any other race.

Growing up as a Bangali-American I've been called all sorts of hateful things in my life. Hell, people even talked down to me because of my religion. But one thing that I will say is that I've experienced that type of treatment from mostly white people. Sure, some other minorities have treated me similarly, but 99% of it has come from a white person.

I'm legit way more fearful of a white supremacist than any terrorist or "gang banger" I'll tell you that much.

Iirc u said once u dated a Jewish female in howard beach?
I wouldve Expect mean mugging. This is the same hood that called a guynese man the n word when he moved in there

[h1]FBI to help determine if University of Maryland stabbing death was hate crime[/h1]
‘Alt Reich: Nation’ member, Sean Urbanski was charged with murder in the death of Bowie State senior Richard Collins who was with two friends near a bus stop on campus around 3 a.m. Saturday when they heard Urbanski screaming and watched him approach them. Urbanski said “Step left, step left if you know what’s best for you,” before stabbing Collins once in the chest.

Man praised for slapping a white woman who kept calling him the n-word.
 The incident, uploaded to the web on May 5, shows a man arguing with a woman about her constant use of the n-word. During the nearly minute-long video, the woman puts her hand in the man’s face as he tries to get off the bus. After a few taunts, the man warns the woman about her racist vernacular by saying, “Mind your mouth cuz.  Say it one more time. Say it one more time.” Unsurprisingly, the woman continues and the man slaps her in the face before getting off the bus.

Last edited:
[h1]FBI to help determine if University of Maryland stabbing death was hate crime[/h1]

View media item 2441824

‘Alt Reich: Nation’ member, Sean Urbanski was charged with murder in the death of Bowie State senior Richard Collins who was with two friends near a bus stop on campus around 3 a.m. Saturday when they heard Urbanski screaming and watched him approach them. Urbanski said “Step left, step left if you know what’s best for you,” before stabbing Collins once in the chest.

View media item 2441825

This story is big in the area right now. Collins was set to graduate from Bowie State University on tomorrow Tuesday. Killed by the hands of a white supremacist.

Last edited:
Be careful out there Miss peoples

Miss. State Rep.  Karl Oliver says that Louisiana leaders should be lynched for removing Confederate monuments and that he will do everything within his power to make sure that Mississippi does not follow suit.
The destruction of these monuments, erected in the loving memory of our family and fellow Southern Americans, is both heinous and horrific. If the, and I use this term extremely loosely, “leadership” of Louisiana wishes to, in a Nazi-ish fashion, burn books or destroy historical monuments of OUR HISTORY, they should be LYNCHED! Let it be known, I will do all in my power to prevent this from happening in our State.

Back
Top Bottom